Friday, April 29, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The comic book industry's inflamed butthole."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Sat May 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Bianco wrote:I liked the main event on Smackdown, both Kane and the Shield looked good

I liked when Kane got a second wind but they beat him up anyway. 8)

The opener was really good too.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Sat May 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
No responses at all?

Damn, I guess I'll take that as a no then. :(

I'm curious on how Trent Barreta does.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Sat May 04, 2013 12:24 pm

NINJA REGAL!!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat May 04, 2013 12:49 pm

misac wrote:
I'm curious on how Trent Barreta does.

That's two then. :)

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat May 04, 2013 1:03 pm

My friends are picking me up in a half an hour and then we're all heading out to see the ROH PPV tonight. :)

kingbeavis

cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Sun May 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Stephen Day wrote:My friends are picking me up in a half an hour and then we're all heading out to see the ROH PPV tonight. :)

I just read the results and my first question is, Was Paul London close to sober?

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun May 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Stephen Day wrote:My friends are picking me up in a half an hour and then we're all heading out to see the ROH PPV tonight. :)

How was it live? On iPPV it was pretty underwhelming.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 05, 2013 7:57 pm

kingbeavis wrote:
I just read the results and my first question is, Was Paul London close to sober?

My friends and I went to the TV taping this afternoon as well and we got to talk to London outside of the area. He told us that he was actually knocked senseless and that he had no memory of anything that happened to him between getting ready for the Richards stomp he took and early this morning.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 05, 2013 8:03 pm

syxxpakk wrote:

It was a really fun show live. I thought that there were a couple of weird endings, with the I Quit match being a real WTF ending that I still don't fully understand. Overall though, I enjoyed myself and so did all of my friends.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon May 06, 2013 5:03 pm

syxxpakk wrote:

Forgot to watch it. When I went home from watching Iron Man I took a nape and it'd already started. :P

kingbeavis

cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Mon May 06, 2013 8:20 pm

The 3 way feud with Swagger, Del Rio and Ziggler is more entertaining than any other match being promoted for the PPV. That Ziggler vs Del Rio was awesome and the carnage afterwards was even better. Could care less about Cena v Ryback. HHH vs Brock will be good simply because Brock is the biggest star the company has and HHH has always put on great matches, but I think the week-to-week in ring build created more interest in the 3-way ladder match.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Mon May 06, 2013 8:45 pm

kingbeavis wrote:The 3 way feud with Swagger, Del Rio and Ziggler is more entertaining than any other match being promoted for the PPV. That Ziggler vs Del Rio was awesome and the carnage afterwards was even better. Could care less about Cena v Ryback. HHH vs Brock will be good simply because Brock is the biggest star the company has and HHH has always put on great matches, but I think the week-to-week in ring build created more interest in the 3-way ladder match.

The only other thing more interesting to me right now is The Shield. They really are the best thing going right now and I hope to see Rollins/Reigns get the tag belts and Ambrose get the IC or US title. The three of them having those belts would definitely put those titles on the map again.

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo » Mon May 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
My friends and I went to the TV taping this afternoon as well and we got to talk to London outside of the area. He told us that he was actually knocked senseless and that he had no memory of anything that happened to him between getting ready for the Richards stomp he took and early this morning.

Did Dr. Day or Dr. Ireland diagnose Mr. London with a concussion?

kingbeavis

cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Mon May 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:
The only other thing more interesting to me right now is The Shield. They really are the best thing going right now and I hope to see Rollins/Reigns get the tag belts and Ambrose get the IC or US title. The three of them having those belts would definitely put those titles on the map again.

Does the Shield have a match yet?

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Mon May 06, 2013 11:18 pm

I really liked Ambrose's finisher he used on Kofi. Not sure I seen that before.

Weird promo by Cesario since they spent the last few weeks burying him

The World Heavyweight 3-way is pretty good. Lots of fun interactions with everyone involved

Brock pausing at The Rock's poster with a pop from the crowd was something huh

Mark Henry was just awesome tonight. WHO LAUGHING NOW, IM A BEAT YOU LIKE YOU STOLE SOMETHING, GET YO ASS UP

leave a comment with facebook