Monday, August 29, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Assholes welcome."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The NHL Playoff thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

pastajoe

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby pastajoe » Thu May 09, 2013 6:15 pm

So what do you think so far? Who are you rooting for? Buffalo is out again, so I'm just a bystander. The teams I would like to lose are Boston, Detroit, Montreal, and the Rangers. And I'm glad Vancouver is out. I would like to see an Anaheim-LA series next round. A Chicago-Pittburgh final would be good.

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo » Thu May 09, 2013 6:34 pm

I'm rooting for the Ottawa Senators and the New York Islanders. Kind of bummed that we won't see an epic Jets-Sharks West Side Stanley Cup Story dream matchup.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Thu May 09, 2013 10:45 pm

I think the Sharks would play Anaheim in the next round.

Hab

pastajoe

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby pastajoe » Thu May 09, 2013 11:39 pm

habitual wrote:I think the Sharks would play Anaheim in the next round.

Hab

LA finished ahead of San Jose, so if LA and Anaheim win their series, they would play each other and San Jose would play Chicago. What you said would be true if Detroit wins.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri May 10, 2013 12:40 am

I think it's gonna be Ottawa and Chicago in the Stanley Cup.

pastajoe

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby pastajoe » Fri May 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Nice wins by Washington and Toronto. Too bad the Ducks lost in OT.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat May 11, 2013 3:03 am

pastajoe wrote:Nice wins by Washington and Toronto. Too bad the Ducks lost in OT.

I'm not sad. I'm happy. I want the Ducks to be exhausted like hell if they eventually face the Hawks. They're the only West team that scares me.

leave a comment with facebook