Advertisement

Marvel Hasn't Changed Mind about Angela

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 10608
Likes: 343 posts
Liked in: 228 posts
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !


Re: Marvel Changed A Few Things About Angela

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat May 11, 2013 5:15 pm

As if Angela didn't have enough to cope with already, now in the MU she's pigeon-towed and has severely disproportionate breasts :shock: :lol:

Image
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Advertisement

The Old Doctor
User avatar
A Damn Cuddly Beast
 
Posts: 66128
Likes: 580 posts
Liked in: 401 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ONT, Canadah
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\


Re: Marvel Hasn't Changed Mind about Angela

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat May 11, 2013 6:51 pm

~Alima~ wrote:I don't know.... I like the boots, but I still prefer Red Sonja's from the 90's. I made a gold scale Sonja inspired costume for dance, but I have to wear a skirt for the bottom because it doesn't connect in the middle and would show butt and more. That would be bad.


:smt017

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Image
Image
Image

But then there is her very first look.. from the 70s... prior to the classic bikini.
Image


I'm guessing at the first costume image.
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

Image
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31777
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Re: Marvel Hasn't Changed Mind about Angela

Postby Victorian Squid » Sat May 11, 2013 6:57 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:
Have her get a Tetanus shot afterward :lol:


Actually the tetanus bacteria comes from soil and in particular animal feces--the rusty nail thing is completely misconstrued, as manure and feces particles cover everything on a farm, rusty metal, clean metal, plastic, etc.

The Old Doctor
User avatar
A Damn Cuddly Beast
 
Posts: 66128
Likes: 580 posts
Liked in: 401 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ONT, Canadah
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\


Re: Marvel Hasn't Changed Mind about Angela

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat May 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
Actually the tetanus bacteria comes from soil and in particular animal feces--the rusty nail thing is completely misconstrued, as manure and feces particles cover everything on a farm, rusty metal, clean metal, plastic, farmers, farmer's daughters, etc.


:-D
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

Image
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31777
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Re: Marvel Hasn't Changed Mind about Angela

Postby Victorian Squid » Sat May 11, 2013 7:05 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
:-D


Senator Howell Tankerbell: Now I would like to address this Arts Funding issue. Now this all reminds me of a humorous story of a travelling salesman. Let's say that the taxpayer is a farmer, and the government is a salesman. Well, the farmer says "You can spend the night in my barn, but do me a favor and don't stick your willy into any of the three holes in the wall." Well in this case, the salesman's willy represents the taxpayer's money, you understand. Well, the government, like the salesman, can't help himself. Sticks his willy in the first hole, it feels good. Sticks his willy in the second hole, it feels even better. Sticks his willy in the third hole and it hurts like hell and it won't let go! Well in the morning the farmer comes out and he explains: "Behind the first hole was my wife, behind the second hole was my daughter, and behind the third hole was a milking machine that don't let go 'till it gets 50 GALLONS!" HAHAHAHA! Gentlemen, I propose that this Arts Funding is like a milking machine, and unless we shut it down it's gonna whip our dicks right off!

Juan Cena
User avatar
DANG!
 
Posts: 32874
Likes: 63 posts
Liked in: 79 posts
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Nacirema
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning


Re: Marvel Hasn't Changed Mind about Angela

Postby Juan Cena » Sat May 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Log-Man wrote:
I'd rather read that.


Now there's an odd euphemism...
Image

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."


http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 18162
Likes: 15 posts
Liked in: 93 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Re: Marvel Changed A Few Things About Angela

Postby Arion » Sat May 11, 2013 9:56 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:As if Angela didn't have enough to cope with already, now in the MU she's pigeon-towed and has severely disproportionate breasts :shock: :lol:

Image


Quick! A Power Girl / Angela breast on breast crossover !

Juan Cena
User avatar
DANG!
 
Posts: 32874
Likes: 63 posts
Liked in: 79 posts
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Nacirema
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning


Re: Marvel Hasn't Changed Mind about Angela

Postby Juan Cena » Sat May 11, 2013 11:32 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
:-D


Image

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."


http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 18162
Likes: 15 posts
Liked in: 93 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Re: Marvel Hasn't Changed Mind about Angela

Postby Arion » Mon May 13, 2013 10:50 am

Juan Cena wrote:
Now there's an odd euphemism...


Oh yeah.

Draco x
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8661
Likes: 678 posts
Liked in: 203 posts
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:51 am


Online


Re: Marvel Hasn't Changed Mind about Angela

Postby Draco x » Wed May 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Can't wait for her to be hit on by Wolverine or Iron Man very soon.

HNutz
User avatar
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106
 
Posts: 14430
Likes: 2630 posts
Liked in: 387 posts
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 pm


Online


Re: Marvel Hasn't Changed Mind about Angela

Postby HNutz » Wed May 29, 2013 8:06 pm

draco x wrote:Can't wait for her to be hit on by Wolverine or Iron Man very soon.


Or Thor.
Or Hawkeye.
Or Daredevil (for some reason).
Etc.

Draco x
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8661
Likes: 678 posts
Liked in: 203 posts
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:51 am


Online


Re: Marvel Hasn't Changed Mind about Angela

Postby Draco x » Wed May 29, 2013 8:09 pm

I betcha she ends up as a bootycall for Wolverine very soon.

Draco x
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8661
Likes: 678 posts
Liked in: 203 posts
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:51 am


Online


Re: Marvel Hasn't Changed Mind about Angela

Postby Draco x » Wed May 29, 2013 8:10 pm

HNutz wrote:
Or Thor.
Or Hawkeye.
Or Daredevil (for some reason).
Etc.


You forgot Luke Cage, Namor and Johnny Storm.

HNutz
User avatar
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106
 
Posts: 14430
Likes: 2630 posts
Liked in: 387 posts
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 pm


Online


Re: Marvel Hasn't Changed Mind about Angela

Postby HNutz » Wed May 29, 2013 10:22 pm

draco x wrote:
You forgot Luke Cage, Namor and Johnny Storm.


Luke Cage is married.

Draco x
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8661
Likes: 678 posts
Liked in: 203 posts
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:51 am


Online


Re: Marvel Hasn't Changed Mind about Angela

Postby Draco x » Wed May 29, 2013 10:45 pm

HNutz wrote:
Luke Cage is married.


Knowing Marvel, they'll find a way to break that up.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: willceau and 188 guests

Advertisement