Advertisement

What did NBC greenlight instead of Sixth Gun?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Juan Cena
User avatar
DANG!
 
Posts: 32319
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Nacirema
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning


Re: What did NBC greenlight instead of Sixth Gun?

Postby Juan Cena » Mon May 13, 2013 2:00 am

doombug wrote:Isn't Justified pretty much a modern day Western? :smt017


I never really considered it as such. It's as much Southern as it is western.
Image

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."


http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Advertisement

Juan Cena
User avatar
DANG!
 
Posts: 32319
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Nacirema
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning


Re: What did NBC greenlight instead of Sixth Gun?

Postby Juan Cena » Mon May 13, 2013 2:02 am

habitual wrote:
That's a template you moron.

Hab


Y'know I'm doing my best to avoid personal attacks. I wish you'd do so as well.
Image

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."


http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

nietoperz
User avatar
The Goddamn Bat-min
 
Posts: 42216
Likes: 8 posts
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Title: Forum Manager


Re: What did NBC greenlight instead of Sixth Gun?

Postby nietoperz » Mon May 13, 2013 2:44 am

Juan Cena wrote:
Y'know I'm doing my best to avoid personal attacks. I wish you'd do so as well.


Agreed. Hab, perhaps if you tried not calling people morons quite so freely...?
Image

habitual
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18065
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 8 posts
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:41 am
Location: The Rock of Eternity
Title: Habinger of Doom!


Re: What did NBC greenlight instead of Sixth Gun?

Postby habitual » Mon May 13, 2013 3:05 am

nietoperz wrote:
Agreed. Hab, perhaps if you tried not calling people morons quite so freely...?


He should be charged for it.

And I really do try to limit it to once a quarter, it's trying, but, I strive for it.

Hab

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, MSNbot Media and 26 guests

Advertisement