Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35433
Likes: 600 posts
Liked in: 394 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 12, 2013 9:42 am

MistaT wrote:Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Advertisement

MistaT
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7736
Likes: 12 posts
Liked in: 7 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Duval
Title: ThreadKilla


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby MistaT » Sun May 12, 2013 11:12 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Image
Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35433
Likes: 600 posts
Liked in: 394 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 12, 2013 12:43 pm

MistaT wrote:Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 70292
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 518 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: I have no idea…
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Sun May 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
Image Image Image ImageImage

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35433
Likes: 600 posts
Liked in: 394 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 12, 2013 7:24 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9642
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 396 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Sun May 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35433
Likes: 600 posts
Liked in: 394 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 12, 2013 8:51 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 70292
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 518 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: I have no idea…
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Mon May 13, 2013 12:02 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
Image Image Image ImageImage

MistaT
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7736
Likes: 12 posts
Liked in: 7 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Duval
Title: ThreadKilla


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby MistaT » Mon May 13, 2013 8:54 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image
Image

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9642
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 396 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Mon May 13, 2013 7:03 pm

MistaT wrote:Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 70292
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 518 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: I have no idea…
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue May 14, 2013 2:16 am

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image Image Image ImageImage

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9642
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 396 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Tue May 14, 2013 4:59 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 70292
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 518 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: I have no idea…
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue May 14, 2013 5:22 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image Image Image ImageImage

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35433
Likes: 600 posts
Liked in: 394 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Tue May 14, 2013 5:27 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 70292
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 518 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: I have no idea…
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue May 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
Image Image Image ImageImage

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSN NewsBlogs and 40 guests

Advertisement