Tuesday, December 6, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "If you loved Hotel Rwanda, you'll love The Outhouse."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Fri May 17, 2013 5:40 pm

carkey wrote:War, I know you're into movie. I know you're into comics. But are you into Lego? If so they have a Lego Batman movie!!! Three of the best things out there :D

Who doesn't like LEGO?????

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Fri May 17, 2013 5:46 pm

bazdaman wrote:
Who doesn't like LEGO?????

I know, right? Especially nowadays! Ninja Turtles, Star Wars, Batman, Marvel, LOTR. It takes so mug restraint to not run out and buy them all :D

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri May 17, 2013 6:20 pm

I'm more interested in this:

NotSuitableForHumans

Peanut

Postby NotSuitableForHumans » Fri May 17, 2013 6:22 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I'm more interested in this:

I second that. Especially now that the Lego games do voices for their characters.

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri May 17, 2013 6:41 pm

Why the hell couldn't they have had these when I was a kid! All I had was space Legos, midevil Legos, regular people type Legos & pirate Legos.

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Fri May 17, 2013 7:16 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I'm more interested in this:

Well I'm sure if the batman movie is a money maker we can expect some Lego Avenger movies in the future too :)

NotSuitableForHumans

Peanut

Postby NotSuitableForHumans » Fri May 17, 2013 7:25 pm

It still bothers me really bad when the ones without hair have the little top on their heads. :smt011

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Sat May 18, 2013 12:31 pm

Anyone see Star Trek yet? It looks so good! I'm definitely seeing that one in IMAX!

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat May 18, 2013 1:04 pm

carkey wrote:Anyone see Star Trek yet? It looks so good! I'm definitely seeing that one in IMAX!

I'm too poor and busy this weekend. :-(

NotSuitableForHumans

Peanut

Postby NotSuitableForHumans » Sat May 18, 2013 1:20 pm

carkey wrote:Anyone see Star Trek yet? It looks so good! I'm definitely seeing that one in IMAX!

I heard some pretty good things about it already from my friends. I'm hoping to see it sometime this week.

Raviteja

Birdman

Postby Raviteja » Sat May 18, 2013 1:24 pm

I never saw any Star Wars related movies... :deadpool

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat May 18, 2013 1:29 pm

Raviteja wrote:I never saw any Star Wars related movies... :deadpool

:smt011

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Sat May 18, 2013 2:03 pm

... :smt006

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm

I move to have Raviteja exiled from the forum on the basis of that remark in relation to a Star Trek discussion! Moderators please do your worst!

Oh wait......(looks around)......This isn't Bluray.com

What was I thinking?...........Nevermind

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat May 18, 2013 4:57 pm

I'm gonna try to go maybe the middle of next week. I can't stand going when the theater is packed, always someone talking or kicking the seats or something to screw up my experience. Everyone I've talked to that has seen it liked it.

leave a comment with facebook