Thursday, June 30, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not Newsarama!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

White people who name their dogs after black people.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue May 21, 2013 8:06 pm

I was at a dog park, and there were two Rottweilers named LeBron and DeMarcus, and they were bad, bad boys indeed.

LeBron ate copious amounts of dog poop, much to his master's disapproval! "Bad LeBron, bad!!" :x

DeMarcus had a bit of a humping problem with the other males, and his owner smacked him on the butt as a result. "DeMarcus, NOOO!! Aw dammit, don't be doing that!" SMACK! Eventually poor gay DeMarcus had to go back on the leash and choker collar.

Weird or not? :lol:

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed May 22, 2013 6:39 am

I'm guessing they weren't altered which further leads me to say there was an owner with an incredibly small penis.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Wed May 22, 2013 7:06 am

I had a dog named Weezy, but that was the name the pound/adoption agency gave her--I promise!!

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Wed May 22, 2013 9:48 am

outsider wrote:I had a dog named Weezy, but that was the name the pound/adoption agency gave her--I promise!!

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed May 22, 2013 10:54 am

guitarsmashley wrote:I'm guessing they weren't altered which further leads me to say there was an owner with an incredibly small penis.

And both were overpriced puppy mill puppies likely, you know your dog owners. DeMarcus actually lives down the street from me, he gets out loose with no collar or tags often.

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed May 22, 2013 11:53 am

Victorian Squid wrote:
And both were overpriced puppy mill puppies likely, you know your dog owners. DeMarcus actually lives down the street from me, he gets out loose with no collar or tags often.

what an inconsiderate dog owner. that really annoys me.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed May 22, 2013 11:54 am

Probably just paying tribute to Basketball heroes?

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Wed May 22, 2013 12:00 pm

The other day I was at the vet office and on the board they had a cat listed for a visit, named Louis XIV

Named after the famous monarch, or preceded by 13 other cats named Louis? I may never know

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Wed May 22, 2013 12:12 pm

Punchy wrote:Probably just paying tribute to Basketball heroes?

So all basketball heroes are black??

Racist.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed May 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Years ago, my ex and I bred Jack Russell Terriers. The ones we kept as our pets we named after famous Russells such as Jane and Teresa. A friend of ours kept one of the black pups and named it Nipsey :-D

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed May 22, 2013 1:24 pm

My dad and stepmom had a black mutt named Nipsey when I was a kid. :lol:

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Wed May 22, 2013 1:25 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:My dad and stepmom had a black mutt named Nipsey when I was a kid. :lol:
Was Nipsey a Jack Russell?

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed May 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Log-Man wrote:
So all basketball heroes are black??

Racist.

No, bit LeBron James certainly is.

I bet there's some dog out there called 'Larry Bird'.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Wed May 22, 2013 1:36 pm

LOL, what kind of dog is that?
A Larry Bird-dog.

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Wed May 22, 2013 1:38 pm

:lol:

leave a comment with facebook