Tuesday, May 3, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not Bleeding Cool!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed May 22, 2013 7:13 pm

bazdaman wrote:The "Randomizer" eh

Peculiar name.

VaderTheTrader

Great Scott!!!

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed May 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Arion wrote:
Peculiar name.

Yes, "The Randomizer" would make for a good comic book character. Imagine every time he goes into a library or a store of some sort, he rearranges & reprices everything then spray paints a giant "R" on the wall as he leaves everything randomized

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Wed May 22, 2013 9:10 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Yes, "The Randomizer" would make for a good comic book character. Imagine every time he goes into a library or a store of some sort, he rearranges & reprices everything then spray paints a giant "R" on the wall as he leaves everything randomized

He'd be one hell of a super villain for "The Librarian" who keeps everything organized.

theofficialagp

Mad Hatter

Postby theofficialagp » Wed May 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Oh god, What all did i miss and is there anything left? lol

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Wed May 22, 2013 10:42 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:There's a possibility of me coming down with a second code. There are no guarantees on that and if I do someone already has first dibs on whatever they want.

I call second dibs :smt026

NotSuitableForHumans

Peanut

Postby NotSuitableForHumans » Wed May 22, 2013 10:49 pm

I call third through twelfth dibs. I hope to eventually get obtain the entire series! Mwahaha!

<3

VaderTheTrader

Great Scott!!!

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed May 22, 2013 10:52 pm

bazdaman wrote:

I call second dibs :smt026

Hey Bazdaman! Check your PMs. I got another Star Trek code

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Wed May 22, 2013 10:59 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Hey Bazdaman! Check your PMs. I got another Star Trek code

Great! Thank you! It worked :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed May 22, 2013 11:40 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:

I'm imagining it already.

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu May 23, 2013 4:19 am

Does anyone still like those 5 disc box sets HBO puts out? You know, the one's that you have to unfold every single time you need to switch a disc? The one's that take up a ton of space on your shelf? The one's that come with 1-3 episodes per disc?

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu May 23, 2013 7:27 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Does anyone still like those 5 disc box sets HBO puts out? You know, the one's that you have to unfold every single time you need to switch a disc? The one's that take up a ton of space on your shelf? The one's that come with 1-3 episodes per disc?

Depends on the show, I guess. I like sets that take up space, they make the DVD shelf look fuller...

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Thu May 23, 2013 9:09 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Does anyone still like those 5 disc box sets HBO puts out? You know, the one's that you have to unfold every single time you need to switch a disc? The one's that take up a ton of space on your shelf? The one's that come with 1-3 episodes per disc?

I'm really excited about how I can own something on UV, watch it in HDX, and my shelf has nothing on it. My wife is very happy about that too. She hates my movie collection because it takes up so much room, and now I don't need to worry about that anymore. I'm just not buying physical copies anymore.

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Thu May 23, 2013 9:18 am

Yeah, not so bad. I like what they did with Rome. (great show btw)

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu May 23, 2013 9:27 am

I find them to be such a pain in the ass. I mean come on, why does each season of Game of Thrones have a disc with one episode on it? Do 10 episodes really need to be spread out across 5 discs? I like the TV show cases that are no bigger than a regular movie. Oh well, I guess all that matters is that the show is great.

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Thu May 23, 2013 9:37 am

Possible Beautiful Cratures UV code, first reply gets to try it.

leave a comment with facebook