Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 120 posts

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby doombug » Mon May 20, 2013 10:10 pm

seriously...wtf? They didn't even have the credit thing roll at the end. I tuned in for that.

Goddammit Hunter. :smt011

Advertisement

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 83 posts

Postby Bianco » Mon May 20, 2013 11:34 pm

I like the new spin on Curt Henning's old theme, the name makes more sense than Magillicutty or whatever

T-Roy Space Cowboy
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 365 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby T-Roy Space Cowboy » Tue May 21, 2013 6:51 am

The ending of the show was stupid. I know it's supposed to be a way to take HHH off TV again, and keep the fire burning in the feud between him and Brock/Heyman but wouldn't it have been better if Perfect Jr had jumped outta the ring and just mercilessly took him out? He would have gotten some instant credibility, now he is nothing more than an after thought.

Johnny Smith
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 151 posts
Title: Metadata Broker

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue May 21, 2013 9:23 am

TROY wrote:The ending of the show was stupid. I know it's supposed to be a way to take HHH off TV again, and keep the fire burning in the feud between him and Brock/Heyman but wouldn't it have been better if Perfect Jr had jumped outta the ring and just mercilessly took him out? He would have gotten some instant credibility, now he is nothing more than an after thought.

Lame! Two minutes of HHH asking for water and rolling around on the floor. The purpose should have been to put Curt Axel over.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 88 posts

Postby misac » Tue May 21, 2013 11:47 am

syxxpakk wrote:Not watching, but I doubt it's RVD. He hasn't been able to be a convincing heel since the mid-90s.

Was letting myself hope it was Kassius Ohno.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue May 21, 2013 11:49 am

TROY wrote:Curtis Axel aka Joe Hennig is the new Paul Heyman Guy.

Glad to see a name change.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue May 21, 2013 11:56 am

Another great six man with the Shield. Also, liked Del Rio vs Big E.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 117 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Tue May 21, 2013 12:52 pm

TROY wrote:The ending of the show was stupid. I know it's supposed to be a way to take HHH off TV again, and keep the fire burning in the feud between him and Brock/Heyman but wouldn't it have been better if Perfect Jr had jumped outta the ring and just mercilessly took him out? He would have gotten some instant credibility, now he is nothing more than an after thought.

It's why I wish WWE would've solidified the connections between Heyman and The Shield. I could never get into the whole "Shield fighting injustice" crap." Parting with Heyman/Lesnar/Punk around could have helped raised the stakes in their campaign against the WWE. (Would've helped explain how they financed their little "fight" too.)

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Johnny Smith
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 151 posts
Title: Metadata Broker

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue May 21, 2013 3:44 pm

TROY wrote:The ending of the show was stupid. I know it's supposed to be a way to take HHH off TV again, .

I think this is supposed to be the beginning of a concussion storyline for HHH

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 65 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Tue May 21, 2013 4:48 pm

I'm liking Curtis Axel, his theme music is great.

T-Roy Space Cowboy
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 365 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby T-Roy Space Cowboy » Tue May 21, 2013 6:50 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:
I think this is supposed to be the beginning of a concussion storyline for HHH

I just don't care about HHH at all, and even if it was Axel pummeling him after the fact would still have brought more attention to him than them just wasting 2 minutes on HHH.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed May 22, 2013 12:03 pm

Depending on whether or not The Rock decides to return to wrestling, Brock Lesnar may return to WWE TV later this year to begin a feud with either Rock or The Undertaker.

It turns out that the spot on RAW a few weeks ago where Lesnar stopped and stared at a poster of The Rock wasn't scripted by WWE officials. Apparently that was Lesnar "going into business for himself."

While nobody knows if The Rock will return yet, Vince McMahon and others in the company feel that he will be feeling better this fall and agree to work WrestleMania XXX against Lesnar.

http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/article_external/wwe_doctor_says_john_cena_is_doing_better/13669072

Not sure how much I buy Rock returning to the ring, much less for WM XXX. But if he does, would probably be the main event next year.

- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed May 22, 2013 12:06 pm

TROY wrote:
I just don't care about HHH at all, and even if it was Axel pummeling him after the fact would still have brought more attention to him than them just wasting 2 minutes on HHH.

Having The Shield come out and pummel HHH would've sent a bigger message.

- Sons of the Desert

Evan Meadow
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby Evan Meadow » Wed May 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/article_external/wwe_doctor_says_john_cena_is_doing_better/13669072

Not sure how much I buy Rock returning to the ring, much less for WM XXX. But if he does, would probably be the main event next year.

It makes sense in the fact that Rock hasn't beaten him. Lesnar holds the victory in their only match. But if Rock was to do it, I'd suggest he makes sure his next movie is a ways off. No way Brock will take it easy.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed May 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Evan Meadow wrote:
It makes sense in the fact that Rock hasn't beaten him. Lesnar holds the victory in their only match. But if Rock was to do it, I'd suggest he makes sure his next movie is a ways off. No way Brock will take it easy.

I guess that'd depend on how fast Hollywood wants to put out the next Fast & Furious or GI Joe movie.

- Sons of the Desert

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum