Monday, July 25, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "We go in so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Um, Do What Now? Quicksilver Confirmed For X-Men 2

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Fri May 24, 2013 11:49 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:

Yep. Today it's being reported:

Which basically makes it sounds like Fox were being assholes in this matter.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Fri May 24, 2013 11:59 am

It's reportedly reported, huh?

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Fri May 24, 2013 12:22 pm

Quicksilver is now going to be used in promoting Taco Bell, cause who else would support a product that gives you the runs.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri May 24, 2013 12:35 pm

outsider wrote:It's reportedly reported, huh?

:lol:
Fixed

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri May 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Chesscub wrote:Quicksilver is now going to be used in promoting Taco Bell, cause who else would support a product that gives you the runs.

:smt102

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri May 24, 2013 4:43 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Chris makes great point ITT that is promptly ignored. :smt011

Except not, because word on the street and being reported elsewhere is that this is a real conflict and that the companies are absolutely not working together.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri May 24, 2013 4:46 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
Except not, because word on the street and being reported elsewhere is that this is a real conflict and that the companies are absolutely not working together.

Word-On-The-Street is the greatest native American reporter to ever join the media. :-D

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri May 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Chesscub wrote:Quicksilver is now going to be used in promoting Taco Bell, cause who else would support a product that gives you the runs.

I can't stop laughing now! And I'm at the office, people are looking at me like I'm crazy.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Fri May 24, 2013 9:04 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:

It was a great point at the time!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri May 24, 2013 10:16 pm

What.

Anti-Life Mike

SUSHI FISH

Postby Anti-Life Mike » Sat May 25, 2013 12:34 am

draco x wrote:
Which basically makes it sounds like Fox were being assholes in this matter.

Since when are they NOT assholes? :-D :|

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat May 25, 2013 3:34 pm

On "Late night With Jimmy Fallon" Whedon briefly mentions "Avengers 2", why he chose to use Pietro and Wanda, and describes her powers as "she can weave spells, has a little bit of telekinesis, can get inside your head". Huh.

view the clip here: http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/1305/25/whedon.htm

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue May 28, 2013 11:54 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:On "Late night With Jimmy Fallon" Whedon briefly mentions "Avengers 2", why he chose to use Pietro and Wanda, and describes her powers as "she can weave spells, has a little bit of telekinesis, can get inside your head". Huh.

view the clip here: http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/1305/25/whedon.htm

I guess he was trying to make it easier for people who don't know much about the chaos force...

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue May 28, 2013 12:18 pm

Arion wrote:
I guess he was trying to make it easier for people who don't know much about the chaos force...
Or 'hex powers'.

Anything is better than pink bubbles & circles, imo.
Her powers have never been very 'cinematic' to me, but I've never been a fan of the character.

leave a comment with facebook