Advertisement

Valiant Heads to Phoenix Comic-Con

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 276 posts

Postby LOLtron » Wed May 22, 2013 1:26 pm

The Flyin' V is headed to the desert!

Source: Press Release

Valiant is headed to the Phoenix ComicCon, which is in Phoenix. Here's the stuff they'll be doing there.

VALIANT Gets Fired Up for PHOENIX COMICON 2013!

This weekend, Valiant is hitting the road for Phoenix Comicon 2013 – the signature pop culture experience of the Southwest!

From Thursday, May 23rd to Sunday, May 26th at the Phoenix Convention Center, visit Valiant atbooth #652 for a weekend packed with signings, panels, and exclusive giveaways! 

Stop by for a full selection of Valiant comics, trade paperbacks, hardcovers and merchandise – including convention-exclusive, double-sided Shadowman #1/Harbinger Wars #1 Sketch Flipbooks! And get an advance look at the summer's biggest releases with the Valiant Summer 2013 Preview Edition – a FREE convention-only comic book, featuring a look inside Quantum and Woody #1 by James Asmus and Tom Fowler and an extended preview of Harbinger Wars #1, the debut issue of Valiant’s first crossover event. And look for signings by Harbinger Wars creators Joshua Dysart and Clayton Henry throughout the weekend!

Then, get the inside track on the Summer of Valiant 2013 on Friday, May 24th at 1:30 pm in room 125B at the Valiant 2013: Harbinger Wars and Beyond panel presentation, featuring special guests Joshua Dysart (Harbinger Wars, Harbinger), Clayton Henry (Harbinger Wars, Archer & Armstrong), Christos Gage (Bloodshot and H.A.R.D. Corps) and Chief Creative Officer Dinesh Shamdasani! Find out everything you need to know about the next year of the Valiant Universe right here, directly from a panel of Valiant insiders!

For more information, visit PhoenixComicon.com or ValiantUniverse.com.

We'll see you in Phoenix!

Written or Contributed by Royal Nonesuch

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 405 posts
Title: Self Important

Re: Valiant Heads to Phoenix Comic-Con

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed May 22, 2013 5:06 pm

The only reason I'm upset I'm not unemployed and out of phx. Would love to represent the OH again and hit up valiant.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Evan Meadow
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 13 posts

Postby Evan Meadow » Wed May 22, 2013 7:33 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:The only reason I'm upset I'm not unemployed and out of phx. Would love to represent the OH again and hit up valiant.

I'll be there representing the Jewish Outhouser at PCC.

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 7 posts
Title: Bear du jour

Postby Chesscub » Fri May 24, 2013 12:30 pm

I'm jealous. I want the flip book. Hopefully they'll be in Baltimore.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand