Tuesday, May 24, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not Multiversity!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


25 Greatest Supervillains Ever - The OH List

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri May 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Can't forget the bad guys. Hell, this one is for my friend Zechs. :twisted:
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri May 24, 2013 5:57 pm

Bubba gave us a list. It was magnificent. Of course it all begins and ends with DOOM.
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Fri May 24, 2013 6:06 pm

Zechs wrote:Bubba gave us a list. It was magnificent. Of course it all begins and ends with DOOM.

He just Marvel didn't he? The last one worked on was a "any' villain list that as far as I can tell - never saw the light of day.
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Fri May 24, 2013 6:16 pm

In no order and off the top of me head...

Annihilus
Arcane
Brainiac
Count Nefaria
Cyborg Superman
Darkseid
Despero
Dormamu
Fixer
Infinite Man
Joker
Kid Miracleman
Lex Luthor
Mad Thinker
Mongul
Mordru
Mr Szasz
Per Degaton
Professor Zoom
Sandman
Sinestro
Supreme Intelligence
The Ventriloquist
Time Trapper
Wizard
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri May 24, 2013 6:25 pm

Amoebas wrote:He just Marvel didn't he? The last one worked on was a "any' villain list that as far as I can tell - never saw the light of day.


Nope he did DC too. :-D
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri May 24, 2013 8:11 pm

Yep, did both.

Have the data for Top Comic Villain also, but work and trying to stay sober/work on the damage I caused has taken priority.

sorry..

It'll come though :oops: :cry:
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri May 24, 2013 8:22 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Yep, did both.

Have the data for Top Comic Villain also, but work and trying to stay sober/work on the damage I caused has taken priority.

sorry..

It'll come though :oops: :cry:


And hopefully soon one day your other stuff can be updated. :-D
User avatar

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Fri May 24, 2013 9:40 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Yep, did both.

Have the data for Top Comic Villain also, but work and trying to stay sober/work on the damage I caused has taken priority.

sorry..

It'll come though :oops: :cry:


Honestly, I really hate to say this, but I think that list is invalid now since it was pre DCnU. I know some of MY choices are drastically different now, anyway. DCnU's Solomon Grundy isn't in my top 1000.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri May 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Log-Man wrote:
Honestly, I really hate to say this, but I think that list is invalid now since it was pre DCnU. I know some of MY choices are drastically different now, anyway. DCnU's Solomon Grundy isn't in my top 1000.


Truth be told. The only villains who'd probably be voted on would be the Talons or Anton Arcane.
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Sat May 25, 2013 12:19 am

Amoebas wrote:In no order and off the top of me head...

Annihilus
Arcane
Brainiac
Count Nefaria
Cyborg Superman
Darkseid
Despero
Dormamu
Fixer
Infinite Man
Joker
Kid Miracleman
Lex Luthor
Mad Thinker
Mongul
Mordru
Mr Szasz
Per Degaton
Professor Zoom
Sandman
Sinestro
Supreme Intelligence
The Ventriloquist
Time Trapper

Wizard


You include THESE morts, but no mention of DOOM, Zemo, Ra's, Vandal or Two-Face? SO much fail... :no:
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sat May 25, 2013 9:26 am

chap22 wrote:
You include THESE morts, but no mention of DOOM, Zemo, Ra's, Vandal or Two-Face? SO much fail... :no:


I did say it was off the top of my head - but at least I thought of you and put the Ventriloquist in there.

Anyway - to fix things...
Two-Face - top 50 but not my top 25
Ra's - takes Arcane's place
Vandal - takes Cyborg Superman's place
Zemo - takes Supreme Intelligence place
Dr. Doom - I doubt he'd make my top 100 (sorry Zechs)
User avatar

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sat May 25, 2013 10:23 am

I'm sorry, but I don't see anyway Doom isn't top five. :smt102
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sat May 25, 2013 11:00 am

alaska1125 wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't see anyway Doom isn't top five. :smt102

I'd agree if we were only talking about the Kirby/Lee and Byrne eras of Fantastic Four - but it's the near sum total of everything else where he's over played, easily defeatable (I mean sometimes really easy (i.e. Squirrel Girl)) and needs to frequently be retconned that it was a Doombot and not the actual Doctor Doom himself, that drops him in my opinion.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat May 25, 2013 11:16 am

100 - Zechs
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sat May 25, 2013 11:21 am

Cat-Scratch wrote:100 - Zechs

Don't be silly Zechs is a honor-filled good guy who loves ponies.

Or did you mean the Gundam guy? Same thing except the good guy part.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], MSNbot Media and 58 guests