Sunday, September 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "*the sound you hear when PAC-MAN dies*"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Marvel Hasn't Changed Mind about Angela

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat May 11, 2013 5:15 pm

As if Angela didn't have enough to cope with already, now in the MU she's pigeon-towed and has severely disproportionate breasts :shock: :lol:

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat May 11, 2013 6:51 pm

~Alima~ wrote:I don't know.... I like the boots, but I still prefer Red Sonja's from the 90's. I made a gold scale Sonja inspired costume for dance, but I have to wear a skirt for the bottom because it doesn't connect in the middle and would show butt and more. That would be bad.

:smt017

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand

But then there is her very first look.. from the 70s... prior to the classic bikini.

I'm guessing at the first costume image.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat May 11, 2013 6:57 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:
Have her get a Tetanus shot afterward :lol:

Actually the tetanus bacteria comes from soil and in particular animal feces--the rusty nail thing is completely misconstrued, as manure and feces particles cover everything on a farm, rusty metal, clean metal, plastic, etc.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat May 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
Actually the tetanus bacteria comes from soil and in particular animal feces--the rusty nail thing is completely misconstrued, as manure and feces particles cover everything on a farm, rusty metal, clean metal, plastic, farmers, farmer's daughters, etc.

:-D

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat May 11, 2013 7:05 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:

Senator Howell Tankerbell: Now I would like to address this Arts Funding issue. Now this all reminds me of a humorous story of a travelling salesman. Let's say that the taxpayer is a farmer, and the government is a salesman. Well, the farmer says "You can spend the night in my barn, but do me a favor and don't stick your willy into any of the three holes in the wall." Well in this case, the salesman's willy represents the taxpayer's money, you understand. Well, the government, like the salesman, can't help himself. Sticks his willy in the first hole, it feels good. Sticks his willy in the second hole, it feels even better. Sticks his willy in the third hole and it hurts like hell and it won't let go! Well in the morning the farmer comes out and he explains: "Behind the first hole was my wife, behind the second hole was my daughter, and behind the third hole was a milking machine that don't let go 'till it gets 50 GALLONS!" HAHAHAHA! Gentlemen, I propose that this Arts Funding is like a milking machine, and unless we shut it down it's gonna whip our dicks right off!

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat May 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Log-Man wrote:
I'd rather read that.

Now there's an odd euphemism...

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sat May 11, 2013 9:56 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:As if Angela didn't have enough to cope with already, now in the MU she's pigeon-towed and has severely disproportionate breasts :shock: :lol:

Quick! A Power Girl / Angela breast on breast crossover !

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat May 11, 2013 11:32 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon May 13, 2013 10:50 am

Juan Cena wrote:
Now there's an odd euphemism...

Oh yeah.

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Wed May 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Can't wait for her to be hit on by Wolverine or Iron Man very soon.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed May 29, 2013 8:06 pm

draco x wrote:Can't wait for her to be hit on by Wolverine or Iron Man very soon.

Or Thor.
Or Hawkeye.
Or Daredevil (for some reason).
Etc.

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Wed May 29, 2013 8:09 pm

I betcha she ends up as a bootycall for Wolverine very soon.

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Wed May 29, 2013 8:10 pm

HNutz wrote:
Or Thor.
Or Hawkeye.
Or Daredevil (for some reason).
Etc.

You forgot Luke Cage, Namor and Johnny Storm.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed May 29, 2013 10:22 pm

draco x wrote:
You forgot Luke Cage, Namor and Johnny Storm.

Luke Cage is married.

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Wed May 29, 2013 10:45 pm

HNutz wrote:
Luke Cage is married.

Knowing Marvel, they'll find a way to break that up.

leave a comment with facebook