Thursday, May 26, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "*the sound you hear when PAC-MAN dies*"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Saturday Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

oogy

Zombie Guard

Postby oogy » Sat May 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Went and bought some new shoes, some dog food, the 3rd book of the Star Wars: Thrawn Trilogy, and then we ate at a new Chinese place that was really good.

Nothing else planned for the day. :smt026

~Alima~

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby ~Alima~ » Sat May 25, 2013 1:35 pm

I slept until 10, made scrambled eggs w/cheese and smoothies, and now catching up on Revenge. Yes today is my lazy day and I'm gonna live it up on my one square couch cushion.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat May 25, 2013 2:23 pm

Slept till 10:30 then got up since Emily woke up....he diaper was epic! Continuing our rewatching of Arrested Development in anticipation of the new season on monday/sunday night. Will do some food shopping later today.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat May 25, 2013 2:31 pm

I am slowly coming to terms with the amount of horse-rape that goes on in this country every single day, and thinking of the need to form some kind of victims' advocacy group or something. This is just not acceptable. Neigh means nay!

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Sat May 25, 2013 2:47 pm

I'm writing a paper on how OH brony articles bring out the very best of the internet.

Hab

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat May 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Found out the transfer I requested likely isn't happening, and also got chewed out for bring unable to do the work of four people all at once perfectly.

Yup, think it's time to look for greener pastures. 6 years may be it.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sun May 26, 2013 12:16 am

same o same o

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:17 am

Taking the girls up to Petaluma to sign them up for Cheerleading today.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:20 am

Went to my son's end of term recital, which was fun but crowded. Need whiskey now.

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Melting, melting. Not used to the humidity on the East Coast.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:07 pm

It's been gorgeous and sunny outside so I closed the blinds and played Mass Effect.

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Sitting at a truck stop in New Caney, Tex-ass which is right above Houston waiting for my last delivery for my current company. :smt026

Got word last week that my application with Crete was accepted and I start there on the 17th of this month, but first I am going home for a little break between jobs. 8)

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:18 pm

Tired.

Nothing really planned for the day.

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:13 pm

Eli Katz wrote:Melting, melting. Not used to the humidity on the East Coast.

"What a coast... what a coast..."

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:15 pm

Watching TV, racking up points on Viggle...

leave a comment with facebook