Thursday, October 27, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

I Might Actually Read Namor - James Robinson Rumor {UPDATED}

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu May 30, 2013 3:30 pm

I didn't get my hopes up to high, but still, screw you James Robinson! :P

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu May 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Grayson wrote:

Postby Arion » Fri May 31, 2013 3:20 pm

Grayson wrote:
It was a nice thought. I would have at least read the first arc of a James Robinson run on Namor.

Same here.

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Fri May 31, 2013 7:37 pm

chap22 wrote:WTF is wrong with RU? Namor is awesome, and that Byrne book in the early 90s (at least the first 33 issues or so) was fricking tits. you need a healthy dose of "Imperius Rex!" upside your head... :smt011

This. :smt011

Randy Meyer

Postby Randy Meyer » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:03 am

I agree with the writer. James Robinson could possibly be the only writer who could make Sub-Mariner interesting. Robinson digs deep into the mythology of the characters he takes on. Then he twists them around and makes his characters three-dimensional. Almost like they were actual people. Too bad it's not true. Instant money, in my opinion and definitely a no-brainer.

Postby 3MJ » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:26 am

I thought he had quit the big 2?

EDIT: Oh yeah, he still has.

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:26 pm

says who?
oh, I'm sorry, you're offline, you must have quit the internet

leave a comment with facebook