Saturday, December 10, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Magneto was right."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Soccer in general

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed May 29, 2013 4:18 am

I still have faith in David Moyes, but I'm not sure that dismantling a successful backroom team like the one at United is the best way to go about things. Ah well, we shall see...

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:56 pm

Falcao to AS Monaco is now official. Apparently because of Falcao's 3rd part ownership he had very little say on where he ended up....so we don't know if he chose the money or it was chosen for him.

The really funny thing though is that he'll only be making 2/3rds of what Eto'o currently makes.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:11 pm

US beating Germany like it was 1945.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:31 pm

USA! USA! USA!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Yeah because you basically beat their full team :lol:

Their players from Bayern, Dortmund or Madrid werent even there

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Damn, Kristie Mewis is giving Alex Morgan a run for her money as far as being the hottest chick on Team USA. Is she new? I dont remember her from the Olympics.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Chris wrote:Damn, Kristie Mewis is giving Alex Morgan a run for her money as far as being the hottest chick on Team USA. Is she new? I dont remember her from the Olympics.

Looks like I'm going to learn the name of a second member of the US women's national team.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:13 am

Well it's official, Mourinho returns to Chelsea:
http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/a ... -appointed

Except a lot of City fans to jump ship again to return to Chelsea just as Jose did.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:17 am

Welcome back Jose.

This upcoming season is going to be entertaining.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:24 am

"It is hard to not win titles year after year. We are competitors, professionals, we want to win.

I want to add to my list of achievements. If Arsenal cannot allow me that, I'll seek a move elsewhere."-Koscielny

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:45 am

fieldy snuts wrote:"It is hard to not win titles year after year. We are competitors, professionals, we want to win.

I want to add to my list of achievements. If Arsenal cannot allow me that, I'll seek a move elsewhere."-Koscielny

Ugh, stop leaving us!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:45 am

Juve's Paolo De Ceglie is a better DJ than LB:

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Brazil vs Japan was a good start to the Confederations Cup. Brazil looked very strong.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:16 am

Stephen Day wrote:Brazil vs Japan was a good start to the Confederations Cup. Brazil looked very strong.

Yeah, Neymar's goal was great, and Oscar's pass for Jo! Wow.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:37 am

The same Jo that flopped at Man City after Mark Hughes brought him in?

leave a comment with facebook