Monday, October 24, 2016 • Evening Edition • "That smell was here before we went in."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Justice League Of America #4 Preview

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue May 28, 2013 11:52 am

Justice League Of America #4 Preview

The League uncovers the leader of The Secret Society of Super-Villains — but can such a diverse group of heroes defeat the collective might of the Society?

Source: Comics Continuum

In the backup story, Manhunter goes behind the scenes to learn more about the Secret Society!
Written by:  Geoff Johns
Backup Written by:  Matt Kindt
Art by:  Brett Booth, Norm Rapmund
Backup Art by:  Scott Clark
Cover by:  David Finch
Variant cover by:  Howard Porter
40 pages
$4.99  (US)
On Sale:  May 29, 2013

Written or Contributed by IvCNuB4

crash test dummy

Postby Drcharles » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Ive just read that Catwoman gets shot in the head and dies in this issue ? Surely not !

Postby holtom2000 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:49 pm

Brett booth.... Not my fav

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:08 pm

I like Booth. Reminds me of Whilce Portacio. 8)

Postby holtom2000 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:40 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:I like Booth. Reminds me of Whilce Portacio. 8)

I also don't care for his art. Or Lee or Liefeld or any of that sort of art. I prefer 'cleaner' art I guess - Perez, Aparo, Jurgens for example. To each their own

leave a comment with facebook