Advertisement

Fable 4 Coming to XBox One?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 282 posts

Postby LOLtron » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:59 pm

As more company get websites ready for new game releases we get an idea of what games we might see at E3.

Lionhead Studios just announced their brand new Fable forums, I'm assuming this means my old Fable forums account is gone from the world.  Ah well, it was good while it lasted. though I'll miss my badges and post counts and all the other fake internet goodies, at least I made a couple actual friends from the forum.  That's what matters, I--- wait, I think I got sidetracked...

Oh yea!

Since the old forums have been closed quite a while and did not open up for the release of the Fable: The Journey game for the 360's Kinect, it's probablys safe to assume that Fable 4 is one of the dozen exclusive titles Microsoft might be talking about at E3.

There was a list of possible game announcements posted at NeoGAF earlier today, with Fable 4 on the list, but I'm not too sure how legit it is.  Half of the list is pretty common sense stuff, even Fable 4 was assumed to be a future XBox One title before the news today and overall it was a pretty small list of games.

It will be interesting to see what Lionhead brings us in the next Fable game, especially with Peter Molyneux having moved on.  Will they stay in the steampunkesque world of Fable 3?  May they take the game further into the future or past?  Most of all, will the game be able to deliver on promises and compete with modern RPG's like Skyrim and Witcher 3?  Stay tuned, hopefully I'll find out at E3.

In the meantime, head over to the forums and sign up, if you want to look for me you'll find me under.... you guessed it! Xaraan.

Written or Contributed by xaraan

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

Chad Strong
FACEBOOKTron

Liked in: 202 posts
Title: DOCILE ROBOT

RE: Fable 4 Coming to XBox One?

Postby Chad Strong » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:33 pm

I am hoping and praying that Fable 4 is announced as a launch title! I guess I need to signup again for the good ol' forums.

Daniel Ashe
FACEBOOKTron

Liked in: 202 posts
Title: DOCILE ROBOT

RE: Fable 4 Coming to XBox One?

Postby Daniel Ashe » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:13 pm

Since Fable is an "exclusive" title to the new console, Xbox will be using the mandatory Kinect camera to find out if you show your game to anyone living outside of your household. If you do... "There's a charge for that." I am really pushing for "There's a charge for that" to be Xbox's "There's an App for that".

jeremy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: www.jeremyshane.info
Formerly: xaraan

Re: Fable 4 Coming to XBox One?

Postby jeremy » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:40 pm

No Fable 4 announced today :x

SuperginraiX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 103 posts
Title: unpronounceable