Advertisement

New Wolverine Trailer Continues to Disappoint

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 282 posts

New Wolverine Trailer Continues to Disappoint

Postby LOLtron » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:41 pm

Source: Youtube

Fanboys and angry bloggers all over the internet were annoyed this morning after watching the latest trailer for The Wolverine (known in Japan as Very Deeply Flawed Badger Man), which, like the previous trailers, continues to make the movie look pretty awesome. The purpose of the internet, of course, is to complain about stuff, and releasing decent looking trailers is really kind of an insult. Is Hugh Jackman, a known foreigner, trying to take away my livelihood as a snarky internet reporter? There's only so many times I can reference Wolverine's Mary Sue-ism and overexposure as a character before the whole thing starts to seem passé. We need someone to leak a version of the movie with unfinished special effects or something so we can get to trashing it properly.

In the meantime, check out the trailer here:

The Wolverine hits theaters on July 26th, and it had better be really awful, dammit!

Written or Contributed by Jude Terror

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 427 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Re: New Wolverine Trailer Continues to Disappoint

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Artie's tongue cameo had better get listed in the credits.

Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

MistaT
penile prisoner

Liked in: 10 posts
Title: ThreadKilla

Re: New Wolverine Trailer Continues to Disappoint

Postby MistaT » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Aaaaand now I have lost interest. :smt011

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum