Friday, September 30, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The greatest comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Super Forever Evil Draft

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

pastajoe

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby pastajoe » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:11 pm

I'm not going to be able to post next week, so I have to pass. I'll watch for the next one.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:24 pm

pastajoe wrote:I'm not going to be able to post next week, so I have to pass. I'll watch for the next one.

Do you want someone to post your picks for you?

E_gal might, I'd be willing to, etc.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:33 pm

I can post for ya, pj.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:35 pm

yeah any number of us can post your picks

pastajoe

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby pastajoe » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Thanks, but I usually don't plan ahead of time, I just figure it out every day as I go along. Just means more for the rest to choose from.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:01 pm

alright!

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:37 pm

I have two ways that I could take this draft, I can't decide which way to go, and I only have a few hours to decide! :|

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:51 pm

I am in. Will have late classes on thursday but will try to pitch in regardless.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:54 pm

draco x wrote:I am in. Will have late classes on thursday but will try to pitch in regardless.

Cool beans! 8)

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Grayson wrote:I have two ways that I could take this draft, I can't decide which way to go, and I only have a few hours to decide! :|

i believe i actually have my entire group decided..

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:17 pm

I have 2 or 3 characters in mind for either of the 2 styles that I am thinking about, the problem is that the two styles are so drastically different that it wouldn't make sense to combine them. :-(

Also, how are we defining "villain" for this draft? Are they characters who have to be considered primarily villains for a majority of their existence or are they characters who we want to be villains for the purposes of the draft and the team?

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Since we have alternate realities one to us, all characters can be villains if you find a version of that character

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:28 pm

yeah if you use the "main" universe the character has to be considered a villain in the universe...

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:40 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Since we have alternate realities one to us, all characters can be villains if you find a version of that character

I'm expecting to see lots of characters from What If?...Elseworlds...Exiles... Dark Avengers... Tangent...Ultimate Comics... Heroes Reborn... random DC annuals... etc. :D

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:00 pm

My first villain is Blight

leave a comment with facebook