Saturday, October 1, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Tom Brennan's worst nightmare."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Superfun Hickman Avenger Books Thread! (Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu May 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Keb wrote:Also, if avengers and new avengers bleed together, the earth is possibly a living thing, so killing it is taking a life.



Good freaking point.
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Fri May 31, 2013 12:11 pm

Here's how I replay the events of New Avengers #6 in my head...

Albino girl: "THERE'S NO TIME! We're all going to die because there's NO TIME! But because there's NO TIME, allow me to drone on for half an hour about the difference between red and blue, and repeat a bunch of nonsensical names and surprise you with some last second convenient information, that will save both the day and your eternal souls... but THERE'S NO TIME!"

Other character: "How much time do we have?"

Albino girl: "THERE'S NO TIME!"

Other character: "How much time do we have?"

Albino girl: "You stupid fucks! Don't you get it? We're all DEAD because there's NO TIME! Haven't you heard me screaming for the last dozen pages that "THERE'S NO TIME!"

Other character: "How much time do we have?"

Albino girl: "Oh. "how much tiiime do we have?" About an hour."

Iron Man: "Good that gives me enough time to come up with 52 different ways for me to say this planet is lifeless."
Dr. Strange: "Save one way for me."
Panther: "That blowed up real good."
Vic Von Doom: "Hello? TMZ? Have I got a story for you!"
User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:45 am

Avengers #14 and new Avengers #7 both came out. The Superfun is way up in these two. Wait'll you see what the Earth's self-repair units look like!
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:37 pm

Dammit Nac, I'm not home yet!
User avatar

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:11 pm

So the ship that Tony is on at the beginning of NA #7 was on one the last pages of AoU #10.

Hab
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:22 pm

habitual wrote:So the ship that Tony is on at the beginning of NA #7 was on one the last pages of AoU #10.

Hab

"hey guys, the helicarrier that SHIELD is on in Hulk 9 is the same as the one they were on in Secret Warriors 28."


jesus, you guys are giving hickman waaaay too much credit now. :lol:

that said, NA 7 was easily my fave issue since #3. Wakanda-Atlantis War FTMFW
User avatar

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:01 pm

chap22 wrote:"hey guys, the helicarrier that SHIELD is on in Hulk 9 is the same as the one they were on in Secret Warriors 28."


jesus, you guys are giving hickman waaaay too much credit now. :lol:

that said, NA 7 was easily my fave issue since #3. Wakanda-Atlantis War FTMFW


It was the exact same panel you potser. :roll:

It seems we're supposed to think they're connected.

Hab
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:17 pm

habitual wrote:
It was the exact same panel you potser. :roll:

It seems we're supposed to think they're connected.

Hab

yes, and i'm sure we're all shocked by the massive revelation that Tony Stark would be on the same vehicle more than once.
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Hey assholes! Spoiler tag your shit!
User avatar

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:40 pm

chap22 wrote:yes, and i'm sure we're all shocked by the massive revelation that Tony Stark would be on the same vehicle more than once.


Buy a hat dude, you're spending too much time in the sun :roll:

Hab
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Hab, that ship is just the Guardians Of The Galaxy's ship, you can see it in that title every issue.

Nothing to do with some big Hickman master-plan, just him reflecting what Bendis and Gillen are doing with Iron Man.
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Punchy wrote:Hab, that ship is just the Guardians Of The Galaxy's ship, you can see it in that title every issue.

Nothing to do with some big Hickman master-plan, just him reflecting what Bendis and Gillen are doing with Iron Man.

Christ, Hab...even Punchy's showing you up. you really should just quit the Internets for good at this point.
User avatar

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:06 pm

chap22 wrote:Christ, Hab...even Punchy's showing you up. you really should just quit the Internets for good at this point.


I already know Punchy can be kind of thick, it's no reason for you to follow suit.

Read what I wrote jackasses.

Hab
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:42 pm

That ship ruined my entire reading experience.

I hate you all!
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:03 pm

habitual wrote:
I already know Punchy can be kind of thick, it's no reason for you to follow suit.

Read what I wrote jackasses.

Hab


You seem to be implying there's something significant with regards to either New Avengers or the breaking of time (or both) about that ship, there isn't, it's just the Guardian's HQ, and since Tony is on that team...

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot] and 55 guests