Advertisement

First Look at Trinity Of Sin: Pandora #2

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 319 posts

Postby LOLtron » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:39 am

DC has released previews of the pencil art for issue #2

Source: DC Blog

Press Release: DC Blog

Below take a look at Pride and Envy (two of the Seven Deadly Sins) scheming, Pandora and her weaponsmith buddy gearing up for battle with the Secret Society, and the beginning of that battle – where she’s going to be facing Vandal Savage, Giganta, and Signalman. But what’s the connection between Pandora and the Secret Society? And why are they so desperate to get their hands on the box?

Writer Ray Fawkes states:

“All I will say is that nobody is safe from her. She -- and, arguably, the whole world -- has suffered for millennia thanks to the crime she's been blamed for, and she thinks she's found a way to fix everything. The stakes are so high that there's nobody she won't consider making use of, if necessary - and there's nobody she won't consider wiping out if they get in her way.”

“Pandora believes that she has a unique ability to solve the world’s problems, and while that may initially involve the Justice League, it will ultimately spin off in a direction that is entirely her own. Her approach will no doubt seem strange to the rest of the world, and will mark her as a target for heroes and villains to oppose.”

TRINITY OF SIN: PANDORA #2  goes on sale next month. 

Written or Contributed by IvCNuB4

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 482 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Re: First Look at Trinity Of Sin: Pandora #2

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:00 pm

The covers have been released

Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

oogy
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 151 posts
Formerly: oogyboy, Elwood P Dowd, OH USER #535

Postby oogy » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:34 pm

The art looks great!

I missed the first issue at my LCS. They only ordered about 10 copies.

Stephen Colbert wrote:Everybody knows I don't see race. People tell me I'm white and I believe them because I get pretty good service at the Cracker Barrel.

Ron Swanson wrote:You may have thought you heard me say I wanted a lot of bacon and eggs, but what I said was: Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 482 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:43 pm

#1 was actually pretty good, and had a guest-spot by Vandal Savage that is followed up in this issue.
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand