Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Evan Meadow
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 13 posts

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Evan Meadow » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:41 am

I love Cena but when Henry picked him up I marked out big time. I was just watching the whole speech going "If he's trolling the WWE fans right now............." Especially cause everyone knows how easily emotional he's always shown himself to be. I never thought he could fake cry like that.

Advertisement

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 118 posts

Postby Bianco » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:00 am

Evan Meadow wrote:I love Cena but when Henry picked him up I marked out big time. I was just watching the whole speech going "If he's trolling the WWE fans right now............." Especially cause everyone knows how easily emotional he's always shown himself to be. I never thought he could fake cry like that.

what gave it away for me was when JBL said it's the only title he never won, i suspected it when he told Cena to stay, it was brilliant,

Mr. Log
rubber spoon

Liked in: 228 posts
Title: Bitch, I'm fabulous
Formerly: Log-Man

Postby Mr. Log » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Just found out Goldust and RVD are going to be at the Ocala Comic Con June 29-30. That'll be fun. Hope Goldust is in makeup, but I wouldn't be shocked if he isn't. I met/worked with Hillbilly Jim at GenCon many, many years ago. Nice guy, as you can imagine.

Which reminds me, I'm looking forward to the evil hillbilly Wyatt Family. :smt026

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 210 posts

Postby misac » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:25 pm

kingbeavis wrote:Mark Henry is a wrestling God!

It was a real roller coaster ride!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:26 pm

kingbeavis wrote:Brock Lesnar! Goodbye Punk.

Fuck that guy!

Good guy Punk feels really uninspired.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:27 pm

kingbeavis wrote:Raw was pretty awesome tonight!

Yeah, lots of good stuff set up.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Evan Meadow wrote:I love Cena but when Henry picked him up I marked out big time. I was just watching the whole speech going "If he's trolling the WWE fans right now............." Especially cause everyone knows how easily emotional he's always shown himself to be. I never thought he could fake cry like that.

I hope the crowds keep supporting Henry.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Log-Man wrote:Which reminds me, I'm looking forward to the evil hillbilly Wyatt Family. :smt026

Me too!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:38 pm

It was a good Raw but there was some bad stuff.

Hunter and Stephanie, they’re supposed to be good guys but they act like total assholes! Vince is supportive of Vickie and Hunter is condescending and a real bully. And Stephanie asks AJ not to act like a clichéd manipulative woman and turns around and acts petty and tells her she can fire her at anytime. In parts they also act like they’re above the show and don’t play along. :roll:

And the Miz. Listen, the Miz can fuck off.

The angle with Orton/Bryan was scary. I thought for sure he had really hurt himself. When they were still outside he wasn’t moving his art.

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 118 posts

Postby Bianco » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:23 pm

misac wrote:It was a good Raw but there was some bad stuff.

Hunter and Stephanie, they’re supposed to be good guys but they act like total assholes! Vince is supportive of Vickie and Hunter is condescending and a real bully. And Stephanie asks AJ not to act like a clichéd manipulative woman and turns around and acts petty and tells her she can fire her at anytime. In parts they also act like they’re above the show and don’t play along. :roll:

And the Miz. Listen, the Miz can fuck off.

The angle with Orton/Bryan was scary. I thought for sure he had really hurt himself. When they were still outside he wasn’t moving his art.

apparently it was a real injury as he got a stinger. The played it off as part of the match

kingbeavis
cheese

Liked in: 0 post

Postby kingbeavis » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:41 pm

misac wrote:
Fuck that guy!

Good guy Punk feels really uninspired.

Punk vs Lesnar is tough for me to get into. No chance in hell Punk could ever win a fight against Brock. Brock's UFC career ruins all aspects of the big vs little battle.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 95 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Postby Punchy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:45 am

kingbeavis wrote:
Punk vs Lesnar is tough for me to get into. No chance in hell Punk could ever win a fight against Brock. Brock's UFC career ruins all aspects of the big vs little battle.

I think that's why Punk has been wearing that Gracie Jiu Jitsu hoodie, so we know he has martial art skills and can maybe go toe-to-toe with Brock.

Sasher McSmasher
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 584 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Sasher McSmasher » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:25 am

kingbeavis wrote:

Brock got beat by a dude with one leg once, he lost to Rey Mysterio before, having him get beat by a guy that held the WWE Championship for 434 days shouldn't be that much of a stretch. You do realize wrestling isn't real right :lol:

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1223 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Thor-El wrote:Brock got beat by a dude with one leg once, he lost to Rey Mysterio before, having him get beat by a guy that held the WWE Championship for 434 days shouldn't be that much of a stretch. You do realize wrestling isn't real right :lol:

This. If I can believe that Triple H can beat Brock Lesnar, I can definitely believe that CM Punk can beat him. I realize that no title will be at stake in their matches but CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar is a headliner, pure and simple. In fact, I would love to see this feud evolve into a submissions match by MitB or even Summerslam.

I have never really been a huge Mark Henry fan but damn if I didn't mark out hard when he destroyed John Cena. Who knew that a Mark Henry face turn was coming?! Unfortunately, the thing that gave the whole deal away for me was John Cena's reaction to what Mark Henry's speech while he was standing on the apron. I also found myself rolling my eyes when Cena made his comment about the next person to win the WWE Title having to earn it. Aside from that, Mark Henry played his part perfectly and he earned a new level of respect from me.

I am extremely interested in the Dolph Ziggler's feud with Alberto Del Rio. I missed WWE Payback but does this mean that they are turning Dolph in response to Del Rio's heel turn? If so, it's going to be interesting to see how this storyline plays out with all of the players featured. I hate the fact that they had to cut Ziggler's title reign so short but having him chase it and earn in back eventually will be pretty damn rewarding.

Finally, Christian is back! I hate the fact that he is being placed back in the mid-card so soon but realistically there really isn't a main event spot for him right now. I have never really been a Del Rio fan, so I would be more interested in a heel Ziggler/face Christian feud but that's just not in the cards right now. Weird question, did he look leaner to anybody else? Christian has never been the biggest guy in the locker room but he looked thinner than normal.
ImageImageImage

Sasher McSmasher
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 584 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Sasher McSmasher » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:33 pm

Grayson wrote:
This. If I can believe that Triple H can beat Brock Lesnar, I can definitely believe that CM Punk can beat him. I realize that no title will be at stake in their matches but CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar is a headliner, pure and simple. In fact, I would love to see this feud evolve into a submissions match by MitB or even Summerslam.

I have never really been a huge Mark Henry fan but damn if I didn't mark out hard when he destroyed John Cena. Who knew that a Mark Henry face turn was coming?! Unfortunately, the thing that gave the whole deal away for me was John Cena's reaction to what Mark Henry's speech while he was standing on the apron. I also found myself rolling my eyes when Cena made his comment about the next person to win the WWE Title having to earn it. Aside from that, Mark Henry played his part perfectly and he earned a new level of respect from me.

I am extremely interested in the Dolph Ziggler's feud with Alberto Del Rio. I missed WWE Payback but does this mean that they are turning Dolph in response to Del Rio's heel turn? If so, it's going to be interesting to see how this storyline plays out with all of the players featured. I hate the fact that they had to cut Ziggler's title reign so short but having him chase it and earn in back eventually will be pretty damn rewarding.

Finally, Christian is back! I hate the fact that he is being placed back in the mid-card so soon but realistically there really isn't a main event spot for him right now. I have never really been a Del Rio fan, so I would be more interested in a heel Ziggler/face Christian feud but that's just not in the cards right now. Weird question, did he look leaner to anybody else? Christian has never been the biggest guy in the locker room but he looked thinner than normal.

Thank You!

I think Brock vs Punk will probably not even happen until Summerslam, now it could possibly be at MitB but I see it more as a Summerslam match. They will have a slow build over the Summer I think, Punk facing someone else at MitB, possibly even being in one of the MitB matches only to be cost the match by Heyman or a Heyman Guy (Brock/Axel).

I absolutely agree with all you said about Ziggler/Del Rio. It will be interesting to see how things play out with Ziggler being a face and the rest of his little group (AJ/Big E) being heels. I think there will definitely be some tension there, with Big E having a couple victories over Del Rio, he should be in line for a title shot I would think.

Christian is just getting older dude. Like you said he has never been one of the more muscle bound guys, so I think he is just thinning out with old age.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum