Advertisement

HELP GET "THE FAKE HORSE" PRINTED!

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

HNutz
Fagorstorm

Liked in: 6 posts

Re: HELP GET "THE FAKE HORSE" PRINTED!

Postby HNutz » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:06 am

syxxpakk wrote:If you're still posting regularly by this time next month, I'll eat a flashlight.

He's still posting... but pretty much only in this thread.

Advertisement

Arion
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 7 posts
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

Postby Arion » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:56 pm

My campaign is about to reach its conclusion and you can still make a contribution here: http://igg.me/p/413732/x/3203177

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 5 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:14 am

How much pony rape is in YOUR comic, Arion?

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Liked in: 22 posts
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:25 am

Lord Simian wrote:How much pony rape is in YOUR comic, Arion?

This much = Image
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

Arion
Twenty-Something

Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

Postby Arion » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:27 pm

I'll answer that question as soon as you make a pledge.

GoryPumpkinToby
Birdman

Liked in: 0 post

Postby GoryPumpkinToby » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:06 am

Well, I can see I was bitterly wrong to even bother come onto this board or expect any good up-standing people, artists, writers, critics, whatever.

So yeah, my slap-on of my campaign on a message board, particularly one that I can see now that's not very well-known and probably for good reason, such as this was probably a terrible mistake.

Say whatever you'd like to be dismissive of me calling you out on your jerk-ism, to which it just shows how insanely ball-less and sad that you lack your own convictions of being said jerks, all because I present a book that's a labour of love, and mostly what I get is people who parade around and troll on their own board, mainly because they feel like they should since they've been spending most of their pathetic lives on here, rather than just being welcoming people.

Oh, and for the record, Jude Terror, I DID read that whole criticism review on the Equestria Girls before the movie even came out and yet you spouted immensely insensitive criticism that I can only call a pathetic thing of incredible ignorance on a fandom that you seem to mostly dislike for reasons you don't understand or don't even want to understand, have that come in with your "slut-shame" and some biggotry, your views on given subjects and to tell people to stay away from something you didn't even see thus stripping you of your credibility of any dignified opinion is both sickening and by doing so you are one out of a few more people who are hurting geek cultures of all kinds.

And to everyone else who did nothing but make fun of this thread, and not in such a graceful manner, I should say, those of you who are very much like Jude or even Simian are even more pathetic and even a greater hurtful danger to social cultures of all kinds and unless you change your acts to become better people you're only making things more worse off than they are.

Thank you all so much, you have lost yourself a member. Goodbye.
What the balls?

GiveWarAChance
rubber spoon

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Unliving Legend

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:26 am

A sad day in the Outhouse history. :cry:
We have lost one of our greatest members.

HNutz
Fagorstorm

Postby HNutz » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:45 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:A sad day in the Outhouse history. :cry:

What will we do without all of his contributions in this thread and the "Sexualized My Little Pony reboot" thread and... oh, that appears to be it.

How will we survive without chestnuts like:

GoryPumpkinToby wrote:
No, the biggest problem I have with the article is toward the end when he and his wife just agree to the look of the humanized characters getting sexualized in such a way that they think it's offensive to children when they both clearly seem to forget that this is a new thing that Hasbro is doing and is most likely targeted for the teenage audiences. I understand there's many complications in different media how women are portrayed in certain ways and how idiots in the real world tend to treat women by how they look rather than their abilities, but this is one thing that's not such a huge deal.

Why do I say that? Again it's just my honest opinion, but there is nothing wrong with sexualizing teenage girls when given a story or setting like this, even though I highly doubt we'd see a panty shot (and even if we do, I'm sorry, that's just not something to get all crazy about) because teenage girls, for the most part, WANT to be sexualized, whether parents agree with this or not or unless you've been brought up in a bible-thumping dipshit boarding school for your whole life and neglecting to be more open about things that differ from your own ignorance, teenagers reach that maturity where they become sexual and should embrace those things because it's important in life as anything else, blocking something like that is like trying to get your kids to fornicate a toaster before they know how to maneuver a rimjob.

I mean, who else can step up to the plate and, in a discussion about My Little Pony, mention (in one paragraph, mind you) how teenage girls want to be sexualized and kids rimming/fornicating with kitchen appliances?

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:58 am

syxxpakk wrote:If you're still posting regularly by this time next month, I'll eat a flashlight.

ONE MORE DAY! :x

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 5 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:16 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:A sad day in the Outhouse history. :cry:

Our loss shall be the barn's.... Well, terror that faps in the night.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:47 am

so its zoophilia not bestiality.

right.

the internet never ceases to amaze me.

HNutz
Fagorstorm

Postby HNutz » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:57 am

And who else can teach us about the fine subtleties between zoophilia & beastality?

GoryPumpkinToby wrote:
More like Zoophilia. Zoophilia is where you build a great loving relationship with the animal like you would a human being, intercourse is optional though circumstances may strictly vary on those you choose to mate with.

But yes, a whole page devoted to passionate love-making between a man and his horse.

Beastiality is where you rape the animal, which is the most terrible thing anyone could ever do to an animal.

And shows an... incomplete understanding of the suffix "philia".

GoryPumpkinToby wrote:
Oh because I know someone who is immature and treats the internet as free ground to abuse your ignorant power to thrash on people for having an expanded imagination that should never be kept in YOUR box, allow me to point this out: Just because something has "philia" in it does NOT have ANYTHING to do with pedophilia.

What do you think necrophilia only means having sex with children corpses or using dead babies as cock-rings or dildos? Please. I actually think that's morbidly funny, but I'm the horror guy so obviously I'd imagine sick imagery like that...could be good for a horror comic some day...-jots down his ideas-

Truly, the Outhouse has lost one of it's shining stars today.

Wish Strict was still around, would LOVE to see his retorts. Or, hell, even CapCoop.

Maybe Toby and Cap could work together on a project?

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 4 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:36 am

Victorian Squid wrote:
ONE MORE DAY! :x

Well, I mean, I'm already right. A couple of posts in this thread doesn't constitute regularity. Gotta read the fine print, sir!

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:47 am

Bah I would've taken that one all the way to the Supreme Court. I'd see you eat your words and that flashlight!

TheLurker
crash test dummy

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: Hefner

Postby TheLurker » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:11 am

GoryPumpkinToby wrote:
And to everyone else who did nothing but make fun of this thread, and not in such a graceful manner, I should say, those of you who are very much like Jude or even Simian are even more pathetic and even a greater hurtful danger to social cultures of all kinds and unless you change your acts to become better people you're only making things more worse off than they are.

I think we should all spend some time today thinking about this and reconsider how we treat new people who talk about raping horses and other livestock.

Well, I am done with that.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Creator's Corner