Saturday, April 30, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "30 charges and no convictions."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Adventure Time

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Mon May 20, 2013 2:53 pm

NEW EPISODE TONIGHT!!!

NEW REGULAR SHOW, TOO (BRAIN FREEEEEZE!)

may these shows find their way to your eyes soon
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Mon May 20, 2013 2:55 pm

my family's list of favorite A.T. characters
Wife: Jake
Me: Hunson Aberdeer
daughter #1: Marceline
daughter #2: too young, possibly PB
son: Lord Monochronicorn
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon May 20, 2013 3:33 pm

A lot of BMO recently.
User avatar

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:17 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Image
User avatar

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:36 pm

So they left that nosebleed dude in jail :lol:

I expect him to turn up one day for revenge.
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:15 am

Rockman wrote:So they left that nosebleed dude in jail :lol:

I expect him to turn up one day for revenge.


yep. :lol:

Is Jake Jr. voiced by Kirsten Schaal (flight of the conchords, 30Rock)

Image

If so, perfect choice.
User avatar

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:04 pm

Sounds just like her if she isn't.

I think that character is hilarious by the way.

"Dad I'm like 30 years old I don't want to play time machine with you"
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Rockman wrote:Sounds just like her if she isn't.

I think that character is hilarious by the way.

"Dad I'm like 30 years old I don't want to play time machine with you"


It’s kind of a bummer. How old does that make Jake? He must have one foot in the grave. :-(
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:16 pm

Schlemmer wrote:Image


So great!
User avatar

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:38 pm

misac wrote:
It’s kind of a bummer. How old does that make Jake? He must have one foot in the grave. :-(


She's part rainicorn, and rainicorn's age more rapidly than dogs.

In continuity she's probably like six months old :lol:

I think it's hilarious that Jake has illegitimate children with Lady Rainicorn
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:56 am

Rockman wrote:
She's part rainicorn, and rainicorn's age more rapidly than dogs.

In continuity she's probably like six months old :lol:

I think it's hilarious that Jake has illegitimate children with Lady Rainicorn


game night tonight on CN! 8)

break out your 50 sided-die :P
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Today in LA: “Adventure Time Super Event”

Today, La Luz de Jesus Gallery (4633 Hollywood Blvd) will host the Adventure Time Super Event, celebrating the release of The Adventure Time Encyclopaedia.
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Lobster soul. :lol:

"Mijo!" :lol:

Really fun episode.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Earth-2 NoctourneM, FaceBook [Linkcheck], GiveWarAChance and 29 guests