Saturday, May 28, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not ComicBook.com!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

DOMA goes down!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:39 am

Regardless, today is a great day!

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:58 am

guitarsmashley wrote:Very glad to be wrong. But, the prop 8 ruling only effects california. And other states will defend their marriage bans.

like Jersey.

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:59 am

Cat-Scratch wrote:America.. slowly stepping into the 21st century and joining Canada there.

now all America needs is a federal maple syrup reserve!

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:07 am

Jack Burton wrote:Reading the dissenting opinions I am once again reminded of what a fucking asshole I think Scalia is.

At least Scalia has an opinion. Thomas has to be the most close minded pubic hair to ever sit on the court.

As for the rulings - pure awesomeness!

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:10 am

CountD wrote:
now all America needs is a federal maple syrup reserve!

Yeah! And more poutine! :-D

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:23 am

Amoebas wrote:
At least Scalia has an opinion. Thomas has to be the most close minded pubic hair to ever sit on the court.

Thomas has an opinion. It's just usually an exceedingly dumbed down version of Scalia's opinion.

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:18 pm

I'm upset with the choices I've made that have caused me to not have evangelical Facebook friends. I would love to see them losing their shit today.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:38 pm

Muppetesque wrote:
Kind of... it falls in CA but only for CA.

One shall stand, one shall fall.

(resist "going down" joke)

Good. Step in the right direction (so far, I know it can be twisted).

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:45 pm

TimDrake'sDumbWings wrote:I'm upset with the choices I've made that have caused me to not have evangelical Facebook friends. I would love to see them losing their shit today.

You'd be surprised how many normally rational people have insane and bigoted views on this.

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:50 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
You'd be surprised how many normally rational people have insane and bigoted views on this.

I don't even have any of those as Facebook friends! It seems like everyone is psyched or quiet.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Amoebas wrote:

Thomas basically says, "Yessir Massa" to anything Scalia says. Considering he used to work for Monsanto he had no problem not recusing himself from that ruling.

Food Eater lad

cheese

Postby Food Eater lad » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:20 pm

I can't wait to watch Gay Divorce Court.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Food Eater lad wrote:I can't wait to watch Gay Divorce Court.

That could be awesome. Or just as pathetic as the regular one.

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:46 pm

Gay Divorce Court could be the greatest thing ever.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:19 pm

TimDrake'sDumbWings wrote:I'm upset with the choices I've made that have caused me to not have evangelical Facebook friends. I would love to see them losing their shit today.

I had one of those earlier today. In a related story, I now have one less Facebook friend.

leave a comment with facebook