Friday, December 9, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Guest-starring Wolverine's cold, dead corpse!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

DOMA goes down!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:51 pm

I've literally seen nothing about this on facebook, and just a little bit about it on Twitter from the political people I follow.

Spektre

penile prisoner

Postby Spektre » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:56 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Proposition 8 was overruled!!!

Technically, Proposition 8 was not ruled on.

Spektre

penile prisoner

Postby Spektre » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:59 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:It's not an opinion. The entire world thinks he's a scum bag.

I find Scalia to be the most thoughtful member of the bench. The rest need to take some Constitution lessons from him.

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:53 pm

:)

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:50 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:America.. slowly stepping into the 21st century and joining Canada there.

At least they don't live in the 19th century like most people here in Perú...

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:04 am

Spektre wrote:
I find Scalia to be the most thoughtful member of the bench. The rest need to take some Constitution lessons from him.

:lol:

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:18 am

When can we start the Spektre getting banned pool? I bet 2 weeks.

Spektre

penile prisoner

Postby Spektre » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:26 am

ReturnoftheMack wrote:When can we start the Spektre getting banned pool? I bet 2 weeks.

On what possible basis? Scalia is the most gifted strict constructionist/originalist on the court in my lifetime.

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:44 am

Spektre wrote:
On what possible basis? Scalia is the most gifted strict constructionist/originalist on the court in my lifetime.

He's definitely gifted.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:47 am

:lol:

Spektre

penile prisoner

Postby Spektre » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:48 am

ReturnoftheMack wrote:
He's definitely gifted.

Well thanks. We agree on something.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:21 am

spektre has to be an alias :lol:

achilles

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby achilles » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:03 am

guitarsmashley wrote:
Thomas basically says, "Yessir Massa" to anything Scalia says. Considering he used to work for Monsanto he had no problem not recusing himself from that ruling.

Ah, the racist insult because he doesn't vote the way you want. I was wondering when that would hit.

achilles

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby achilles » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:08 am

Well, congrats are in order, looks like.

On another line, I suppose the Dems must be conflicted. On the one hand, many of them voted for DOMA. Like Harry Reid, Chuck Shumer, Dick Durbin, Patrick Leahy and Steny Hoyer. OTOH, they're happy and relieved they're off the hook now that SCOTUS bailed them out.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:33 pm

achilles wrote:Well, congrats are in order, looks like.

On another line, I suppose the Dems must be conflicted. On the one hand, many of them voted for DOMA. Like Harry Reid, Chuck Shumer, Dick Durbin, Patrick Leahy and Steny Hoyer. OTOH, they're happy and relieved they're off the hook now that SCOTUS bailed them out.

or when they voted for it they thought differently than the do now. Back when DOMA was put into law, gay people weren't looked at as "normal." we were thought to be mentally ill or worse. As time has gone on its been proven that being gay is NOT a mental illness and many peoples views have changed.

leave a comment with facebook