Saturday, August 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Sometimes true. Always authentic."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Paula Deen Out at Food Network

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Schlemmer wrote:You know you're fat if they're using your name on a buffet...
Or bulimic!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:21 pm

You know you're fat when you sit at the buffet. Or around it.

achilles

Fagorstorm

Postby achilles » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:44 pm

GLX wrote:
Who are you? :smt017

Mila Kunis.

achilles

Fagorstorm

Postby achilles » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Ntikrst wrote:
Depends if you were following MLK's dream or not. Did you judge the man based on his skin color or the content of his character?

Personally, when it comes to racism, I live by MLK's dream.

His bank account like any sensible person. And what has that got to do with it? I'm just trying to score a few million bucks.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:48 pm

achilles wrote:
Mila Kunis.

:smt055

achilles

Fagorstorm

Postby achilles » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
:smt055

Down, kitty. I'm fairly certain you've got rabies.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:51 pm

achilles wrote:
Down, kitty. I'm fairly certain you've got rabies.

Oh Mila.... :smt007

achilles

Fagorstorm

Postby achilles » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
Oh Mila.... :smt007

:shock: :shock: Rabid kitty! :shock: :shock: Help! Rabid kitty on the loose! :shock:

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:58 pm

achilles wrote:
:shock: :shock: Rabid kitty! :shock: :shock: Help! Rabid kitty on the loose! :shock:

OOOOHHHHH MILA!!!! :smt049 :smt047 :smt050 :DancingObama

achilles

Fagorstorm

Postby achilles » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Sorry kitty, ITTO, Mila is only interested in hot bondage nuns...

The Beast

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby The Beast » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:22 pm

achilles wrote:
His bank account like any sensible person. And what has that got to do with it? I'm just trying to score a few million bucks.

Well "Mila", then I would suggest:

+

=

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:46 pm

achilles wrote:Sorry kitty, ITTO, Mila is only interested in hot bondage nuns...

:cry:

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:06 pm

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/06/hundreds-threaten-to-riot-andor-murder-over-zimmerman-trial/

Paula Dean gets prosecuted for saying the N word 27 years ago but, no, these "people" aren't racist... if I have to be PC, then they should have to be, too.

Yeah, I know it's online and with the anonymity of Twitter, but it sucks when she gets fired for saying something years ago, but these asshats can threaten to loot & kill with no consequences...

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:39 pm

HNutz wrote:http://topconservativenews.com/2013/06/hundreds-threaten-to-riot-andor-murder-over-zimmerman-trial/

Yeah, I know it's online and with the anonymity of Twitter, but it sucks when she gets fired for saying something years ago, but these asshats can threaten to loot & kill with no consequences...

She didn't "say it once years ago." She admitted to casual ongoing racist behavior and didn't even recognize it as a big deal. She's a fucking TV chef. A TV chef can't be doing that shit. Simple as that.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:48 pm

To amend my earlier post...

Basically, I'd much rather someone tell racist jokes than advocate violence & looting.

leave a comment with facebook