Saturday, April 30, 2016 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not Newsarama!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Fallout from Captain America's Current Storyline.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:47 pm

There are spoilers for Captain America #8 below, so be warned.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:48 pm

Until this issue, I had thought that maybe Ian would continue forward in some capacity. Then Sharon Carter killed him this issue and threw that though out the window. Now that she turned on her father and sided with Cap, I'm thinking that Jet Black might end up in MU somewhere. I'm not sure if there are going to be any other lasting effects though.

Anyone else have a thought on what lasting thing will result from this story?

Trouble821

A Quagmire

Postby Trouble821 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Potentially Sharon and Jet black may have some sort of fight later on. Isn't jet turned on quite a bit by Cap, and has these 'weird' feelings, so this could lead to an interesting dynamic with Sharon? Also, are the Phrox just going back to their decimated home world now, or will they be coming to our dimension in the ship?

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:38 pm

Trouble821 wrote:Potentially Sharon and Jet black may have some sort of fight later on. Isn't jet turned on quite a bit by Cap, and has these 'weird' feelings, so this could lead to an interesting dynamic with Sharon? Also, are the Phrox just going back to their decimated home world now, or will they be coming to our dimension in the ship?

I guess we could see some Phrox in the MU after this is all over, but I see that as a low probability. I'm thinking that we'll only see one or two individuals go back to the MU with Cap and Sharon.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:41 pm

I have enjoyed this story line immensely, and was shocked to see Sharon show up and potentially "kill" Ian, I ain't saying he is for sure dead just yet.

I could see him show back up since he is not technically human and we don't know what it would actually take to kill him. If he is dead this could put a huge wedge between Cap and Sharon, I mean she did just kill his "son". Hell at this point I'm not even sure that is Sharon. I say that because she doesn't look like she has aged a day and Cap is a solid 10+ years older. I know that the time passage in and out of Dimension Z is probably vastly different, and that makes me wonder is all that's been happening really happening? I mean will Cap go back to his world 10+ plus years older? Or has all of this been happening in his mind while he is actually still stuck in one of Zola's labs somewhere?

I'm very curious to see where this all goes!

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Whatever it is, I'm enjoying it.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:10 am

This run has been really good so far. Except for the art.

Good lord, the art.

And I usually LIKE JR Jr., but this is bordering on Liefeldian levels of terrible in terms of perspectives, and proportions.

I'm ready to yell at my Captain America comics.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:22 am

Chris wrote:This run has been really good so far. Except for the art.

Good lord, the art.

And I usually LIKE JR Jr., but this is bordering on Liefeldian levels of terrible in terms of perspectives, and proportions.

I'm ready to yell at my Captain America comics.

:lol:

leave a comment with facebook