Saturday, July 23, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Where keepin' it real goes wrong."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Super Forever Evil Draft

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:14 am

e_galston wrote:gives me a little bit to work with grayson to get the rules down right too... we'll start the draft on weds, i just won't post the new thread until after the weekend... feel free to talk and comment on these teams until than.. or even more suggestions...

I won't be around as much this weekend as I usually am but just PM me and we'll work everything out by Wednesday. :-D

Also, I am slightly concerned that at least one of my picks will be in direct conflict with Troy...

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:18 am

Grayson wrote:
I won't be around as much this weekend as I usually am but just PM me and we'll work everything out by Wednesday. :-D

Also, I am slightly concerned that at least one of my picks will be in direct conflict with Troy...

that's why i figure i'd post the thread monday.. that way even if we don't work everything out until monday that's fine...

i think i have a few ideas for the route i'm gonna take

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Can't wait to see what ideas you all have for the next draft.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:55 pm

draco x wrote:Can't wait to see what ideas you all have for the next draft.

You're welcome to join us, you know.

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:14 pm

HNutz wrote:
You're welcome to join us, you know.

Hey, I'm all in.

leave a comment with facebook