Sunday, December 4, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Where keepin' it real goes wrong."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Anyone watch Defiance?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Sunless

crash test dummy

Postby Sunless » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:52 am

Have the first episode not gotten around to watching it yet.

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:58 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:I couldn't even get through Falling Skies.

That show gets pretty good in the second season.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:46 am

Um I'm not totally sold on it but I'll keep watching it.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue May 07, 2013 4:51 pm

I try and watch this show every week but I can never get through an entire episode. I just can't get into it for some reason.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue May 07, 2013 5:26 pm

I really liked it with the third episode.

Have no interest with the albino aliens storyline though.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:00 pm

So the latest episode was really damn good. Didn't see that plot twist coming at all, but, it made complete sense in retrospect.

Rockne O'Bannon really knows how to produce sci-fi TV.

Hab

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:01 pm

i like the show, but i have like the last 3 weeks on my computer still and haven't watched it. Kind of wish that Jaime Murray would have done an HG Wells spin off from Warehouse 13 over this though.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:10 pm

I think this show is way, way better than Warehouse 13.

I guess the most surprising thing about this show for me is that Rockne O'Bannon is still willing to work with ScyFy after all the shenannigans that went on when Farscape was cancelled.

Hab

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:40 pm

habitual wrote:I think this show is way, way better than Warehouse 13.

Agreed, especially since Warehouse 13 has been kind of poor since it came back from its mid-season break.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:54 pm

i never said it was better than defiance, just that i wish Jaimie Murray would have done the long rumored HG spin off, as her (probably) last episode was the best episode since the series came back.

leave a comment with facebook