Saturday, October 1, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "The place to talk some shit."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:50 pm

StaticVic wrote:
Yea it sucks working with this safari app on my iPhone.


Well, at least you have an iPhone, many unhappy youngsters go to bed at night without the joy of an iPhone. Ask Santa.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:52 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Faster isn't always better.


That's what she said!

I'm sorry, I just had to say that.

Isn't it a bit early in the week to start with sex jokes? Or is it never to early for that?
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Arion wrote:
That's what she said!

I'm sorry, I just had to say that.

Isn't it a bit early in the week to start with sex jokes? Or is it never to early for that?

This is the Outhouse you are speaking about right? :lol:
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:00 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:This is the Outhouse you are speaking about right? :lol:


Oh dear me, for a moment I thought I still was in the Martha Stewart message board.
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Arion wrote:
Oh dear me, for a moment I thought I still was in the Martha Stewart message board.


Swapping recipes or decorating techniques?
User avatar

nat3

Mad Hatter

Postby nat3 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:11 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Swapping recipes or decorating techniques?

Both!
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:11 pm

I watched Spring Breakers last night. I think the trailer was kind of better than the actual movie. Big let down for me especially being here in South Florida.....although there were a few good parts here & there.....
User avatar

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:19 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:I watched Spring Breakers last night. I think the trailer was kind of better than the actual movie. Big let down for me especially being here in South Florida.....although there were a few good parts here & there.....


I Just saw it today. Enjoyed The ending of Spring Breakers more than the entire thing. I also couldn't stand James Franco's roll. the way he talked, the way he walked, the way he looked. god it was painful for me to watch his scenes. But the Girls were lovely to watch. very different from there usually PG rated shows/ movies they do. it was fun to see them transition.

TheWolverine

Peanut

Postby TheWolverine » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:34 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I have a UV code for Spring Breakers up for grabs.


Doesn't it come with a DC too? I thought I saw somewhere saying it did
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:40 pm

TheWolverine wrote:
Doesn't it come with a DC too? I thought I saw somewhere saying it did

If it did I would have posted it.
User avatar

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:20 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:If it did I would have posted it.


Image
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:23 pm

StaticVic wrote:saw the Conjuring last night. it was pretty good. not as amazing as everyones expecting it to be but still pretty good. didn't like the ending though.

I can't wait to see that movie. Well, when it comes out on blu-ray.
User avatar

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:16 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I can't wait to see that movie. Well, when it comes out on blu-ray.


well with todays technology advances the wait wont be that long. i feel like by the time the movie is out of the theater its not to long til we start seeing trailers for the blu-ray/dvd release.

btw why not go to the movies if you really want to see it?
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:47 pm

StaticVic wrote:
well with todays technology advances the wait wont be that long. i feel like by the time the movie is out of the theater its not to long til we start seeing trailers for the blu-ray/dvd release.

btw why not go to the movies if you really want to see it?

I rarely go to the theaters. It's even rarer for me to watch a horror movie in the theaters. I don't like people. People annoy me. :lol: I much rather buy a movie on blu-ray and watch it whenever I feel like getting around to it, by myself. I think I have seen three movies so far in the theaters. Those were Iron Man 3, World War Z and Oblivion. I would have to go to the theaters about fifty times a year if I watched every movie I was interested in.
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:59 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I rarely go to the theaters. It's even rarer for me to watch a horror movie in the theaters. I don't like people. People annoy me. :lol: I much rather buy a movie on blu-ray and watch it whenever I feel like getting around to it, by myself. I think I have seen three movies so far in the theaters. Those were Iron Man 3, World War Z and Oblivion. I would have to go to the theaters about fifty times a year if I watched every movie I was interested in.

What did you think of World War Z?

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eric Ratcliffe, FaceBook [Linkcheck], GiveWarAChance, Google [Bot], Kurosawa, LobsterJ, sdsichero, VaderTheTrader and 87 guests