Advertisement

Trinity War/Forever Evil explained by Johns. (SPOILERS)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 199 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Re: Trinity War/Forever Evil explained by Johns. (SPOILERS)

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:06 am

Ntikrst wrote:
It's a frame up, Outsider cops to it by the last page. It was a good issue for a beat-em up event, I'm looking forward to more.

Hopefully MM gets to shine before somebody lights a match.

Flashpoint Outsider? So did he say Superman didn't really kill Dr Light (mind control exit window) or that Dr Light isn't really dead?

On another note I wonder how Herald would feel seeing that Dr Arthur Light is a member of the Justice League now that the COIE maggufin light no longer exists :lol:

Advertisement

The Beast
cheese

Liked in: 96 posts
Title: Chronic MasterDebator

Postby The Beast » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:16 am

fieldy snuts wrote:
Flashpoint Outsider? So did he say Superman didn't really kill Dr Light (mind control exit window) or that Dr Light isn't really dead?

On another note I wonder how Herald would feel seeing that Dr Arthur Light is a member of the Justice League now that the COIE maggufin light no longer exists :lol:

Yup, Flashpoint Outsider is running the show. He monologues in his chair on the last page that the world will never know Superman isn't responsible until it's too late. Dr. Light is dead as a doorknob but Outsider gave him his powers and tailored them to trigger/extract Superman's heat vision, so he totally set him up. Earlier in the issue Dr. Light is absorbing light uncontrollably, kinda like how Killer Frost absorbs heat.

I've really enjoyed JLA which has been leading up to this event from day 1 kinda and it's great to see Billy throw down with \S/. I like Trinity War so far, not sure why more people don't check it out. :smt102

Zero
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 59 posts
Title: Last Man on Earth
Formerly: Armin Tamzarian

Postby Zero » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:02 am

Ntikrst wrote: not sure why more people don't check it out. :smt102

The names on the cover are what put me off.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand