Friday, July 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Newsarama 2: Outhouse Boogaloo."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Cory Monteith Has Died

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Spektre

penile prisoner

Postby Spektre » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:39 pm

e_galston wrote:
that's nice, but i don't really care.. it offended me, its not cool to make fun of a person the day they freaking die, i don't care who they are...

and I don't care you don't care.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Do they have autotune in heaven?

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:27 pm

My fiance and I stopped watching Glee at the beginning of this past season but I did enjoy it while I was watching it because regardless of how silly it may have been, something about it still made us feel good. This is absolutely tragic news no matter what your opinion of the show may be. He had fans, he had a family, and he had a fiance and I am sure that they all loved him.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:01 am

On this mornings news they said that the Police so far have stated that no drugs were found in the room although a lot of alcohol was.

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:42 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:On this mornings news they said that the Police so far have stated that no drugs were found in the room although a lot of alcohol was.

That's good and bad news.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:24 am

Spektre wrote:
Whereas I found it in bad taste, I also found it quite witty.

It had its intended effect with me reading the thread with a left feint only to be given the right uppercut to the jaw in the first post. All in all well played.

e_galston wrote:that's nice, but i don't really care.. it offended me, its not cool to make fun of a person the day they freaking die, i don't care who they are...

Yeah, it's not like folks made jokes the day that Whitney Houston or Michael Jackson or Margaret Thatcher or a former Miss Argentina died...

*******************************************************************************************************

Huh.

I was originally going another way with this, but... looking at them side by side like that, it seems like an awful lot. If there's a joke that can be made, we'll make it. But if not, if it's someone who didn't O.D, who wasn't involved with child touching or politics or whatnot, like Bea Arthur or Estelle Getty, we seem to do okay and act more or less respectful.

Still... maybe that's something to keep in mind.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:51 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:On this mornings news they said that the Police so far have stated that no drugs were found in the room although a lot of alcohol was.

"Glee" star Cory Monteith died due to mixed drug toxicity involving heroin and alcohol, the BC Coroners Service said Tuesday.

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Chris wrote:

Is that an 8 ball?

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Grayson wrote:My fiance and I stopped watching Glee at the beginning of this past season but I did enjoy it while I was watching it because regardless of how silly it may have been, something about it still made us feel good. This is absolutely tragic news no matter what your opinion of the show may be. He had fans, he had a family, and he had a fiance and I am sure that they all loved him.

I'm a big fan of the show too. And I really liked him as an actor.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 pm

heroin :shock:

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:42 am

Psivage wrote:
Is that an 8 ball?

I believe an 8ball is mixing heroin with cocaine. That's what Belushi died from, if I recall.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:51 am

Lord Simian wrote:
I believe an 8ball is mixing heroin with cocaine. That's what Belushi died from, if I recall.

That's a speedball or something. I remember it from Jude posts.

An 8ball is a measurement of cocaine.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:03 am

keb is correct.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:21 am

Keb wrote:That's a speedball or something. I remember it from Jude posts.

An 8ball is a measurement of cocaine.

That is correct about Speedball, it was also a slight controversy back in the day when the Marvel character made his appearance because of the drug connotation.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:11 am

I stopped watching Glee last year. Too many characters were getting on my nerves but hearing that someone that young has died when he had a lot going for him is both heartbreaking and anger inducing at the same time for me. Hope he finds a better and happier life for himself in the next world.

leave a comment with facebook