Friday, July 1, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Still Kardashian free!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Joseph Gordon-Levitt Actually Rumored to Play Doctor Strange

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
I barely saw him as CC given all the make-up and fright wig. He got lucky there.

I would not pick a guy that solid a build to play Dr Strange. I think Benedict Cumberbatch would be better for a known actor. Needs to be someone skinny or sort of skinny.


Fair point. The thing though is that Dr. Strange is usually shown as a middle-aged man and thus it would be preferable to use an actor who is up there in age. If they were to do a movie on Strange in his younger days, I would definately recommend Cumberbatch then.
User avatar

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:36 pm

HNutz wrote:
Maybe, but I like him as John Winchester.


Yeah he was okay in Supernatural I'll give you that.

You win

You always do
User avatar

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:37 pm

draco x wrote:
Speak for yourself. I liked the Losers and Watchmen and how they did box office wise had nothing to do with him personally.


Who else would I be speaking for :smt102

Both those movies sucked anyways. Losers was one of the worst I've ever seen in a movie theater.
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Rockman wrote:
Who else would I be speaking for :smt102

Both those movies sucked anyways. Losers was one of the worst I've ever seen in a movie theater.


Fair point. We all have our own individual tastes.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:24 pm

draco x wrote:
Fair point. The thing though is that Dr. Strange is usually shown as a middle-aged man and thus it would be preferable to use an actor who is up there in age. If they were to do a movie on Strange in his younger days, I would definately recommend Cumberbatch then.


I like Cumberbatch because Dr Strange also needs to be a little sinister. A pure out nice guy doesn't work. He was a prick before the Ancient One straightened him out. Plus, given that we should want a franchise, any actor in their 30s should work. Make-up will make him look older.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:29 pm

Rockman wrote:He looks like a man in his mid thirties to me.

The mustache is going to age him too.


A little make up and presto!
It's always easier to make someone look older.
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
I like Cumberbatch because Dr Strange also needs to be a little sinister. A pure out nice guy doesn't work. He was a prick before the Ancient One straightened him out. Plus, given that we should want a franchise, any actor in their 30s should work. Make-up will make him look older.


This idea could work as well.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 30 guests