Advertisement

Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Old Doctor
User avatar
A Damn Cuddly Beast
 
Posts: 68317
Likes: 1294 posts
Liked in: 1179 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ONT, Canadah
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\


Re: Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:31 pm

bkthomson wrote:
No, not the others.


My beard conspiracy theory is shaved...
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

Image
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Old Doctor is the NuDCU's Catscratch

Advertisement

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 77396
Likes: 689 posts
Liked in: 1143 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Re: Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
My beard conspiracy theory is shaved...


:smt075
Image
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

The Old Doctor
User avatar
A Damn Cuddly Beast
 
Posts: 68317
Likes: 1294 posts
Liked in: 1179 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ONT, Canadah
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\


Re: Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:42 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
:smt075


Image
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

Image
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Old Doctor is the NuDCU's Catscratch

Spektre
User avatar
Great Scott!!!
 
Posts: 4448
Likes: 235 posts
Liked in: 340 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:14 am


Re: Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

Postby Spektre » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Thunderstorm wrote:
Well what is it that you want? You want me to deny I'm racist? Why? You want me to admit I'm racist? Why?

I'm sarcastic, I joke a lot (funny or not, I don't care), and I post pretty damn often in these kinds of threads. Anyone here can look at my post history and see what my opinions are on pretty much anything. They haven't changed much in most cases.

Define exactly what the word racism means to you and I'll give you a yes or no answer if this is what you need to get through your day.


He's not very good at defining things. He just likes to attempt to pick apart others.
- Continuity is or it is not. There is no such thing as soft continuity.
- A character IS his continuity.
- Continuity is consistency of the characteristics of people, plot, objects, and places seen by the reader or viewer.

achilles
User avatar
WTF is this rank?
 
Posts: 11432
Likes: 243 posts
Liked in: 338 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:45 pm
Title: Much Eviler Than GOSD!


Re: Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

Postby achilles » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Evidently God is a white racist running around shooting innocent black youths. Well, according to an Ivy League university professor of Religious Studies. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Achilles is the kind of evil that hollows out a volcano for a lair, and sends killer robots after his enemies.---Lord Simian

Lord Simian
User avatar
The Lord of the Monkeys
 
Posts: 35110
Likes: 228 posts
Liked in: 360 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 am
Location: Poosting from The Outhouse


Re: Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote::smt017

Neito has a beard...

Jude has a beard...

Does Simian have a beard...

Do the other powas here have beards...

Image


Well, actually...

Thunderstorm
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18630
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 5 posts
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:24 am
Title: Whitest Poster 2010!!


Re: Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

Postby Thunderstorm » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:37 pm

Spektre wrote:
He's not very good at defining things. He just likes to attempt to pick apart others.


Which is fine as long as you feel it's the truth. According to the staff anyway.

Thunderstorm
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18630
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 5 posts
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:24 am
Title: Whitest Poster 2010!!


Re: Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

Postby Thunderstorm » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:39 pm

achilles wrote:Evidently God is a white racist running around shooting innocent black youths. Well, according to an Ivy League university professor of Religious Studies. :lol: :lol: :lol:


This Sunday... God Stands His Ground!

Lord Simian
User avatar
The Lord of the Monkeys
 
Posts: 35110
Likes: 228 posts
Liked in: 360 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 am
Location: Poosting from The Outhouse


Re: Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:48 am

Thunderstorm wrote:
This Sunday... God Stands His Ground!


A Michael Bay film... ONLY on the 700 Club! Don't miss it!!!

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35131
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Re: Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

Postby Starlord » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:20 am

I wasn't going to comment. Didn't want to comment. But I've got to say it. Got to get it off my chest.

O.J. is GUILTY!!!!


Thank you. :smt006
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

bkthomson
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 23432
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 46 posts
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse


Re: Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

Postby bkthomson » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:22 am

Starlord wrote:I wasn't going to comment. Didn't want to comment. But I've got to say it. Got to get it off my chest.

O.J. is GUILTY!!!!


Thank you. :smt006


Damn it, Starlord! Spoiler warning next time.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35131
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Re: Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

Postby Starlord » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:23 am

My bad. :-(
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

bkthomson
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 23432
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 46 posts
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse


Re: Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

Postby bkthomson » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:29 am

Starlord wrote:My bad. :-(



:smt056
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

achilles
User avatar
WTF is this rank?
 
Posts: 11432
Likes: 243 posts
Liked in: 338 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:45 pm
Title: Much Eviler Than GOSD!


Re: Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

Postby achilles » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:07 am

Meanwhile, about that Stand Your Ground law that Eric Holder, Stevie Wonder, and the NAACP hate...

For those who don't want to bother with the link, a quick summary. Blacks use and benefit disproportionately from the law as compared to whites. They invoke it at double their percentage of the population in Florida, and succeed at a higher rate than do whites.

If you look at the raw data, (contained within a link in the above linked article), you'll see that invoking the law isn't an automatic success. There is for example a case of one white teen girl killing another over a boy. The killer invoked the law unsuccessfully.

This is the law that in his big speech the other day, Holder condemned as not having more benefit than harm, (presumably to the black community). If he wasn't interested in demagoguing, he might have checked his fact first.
Achilles is the kind of evil that hollows out a volcano for a lair, and sends killer robots after his enemies.---Lord Simian

LobsterJ
User avatar
Great Scott!!!
 
Posts: 4963
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 116 posts
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 4:28 pm


Re: Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

Postby LobsterJ » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:23 am

achilles wrote: (presumably to the black community.


Interesting presumption to make.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSN NewsBlogs, Yahoo [Bot] and 46 guests

Advertisement