Advertisement

Strip Clubs

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

MistaT
penile prisoner

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: ThreadKilla

Titty Bars

Postby MistaT » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:39 pm

God, I love them places!! :lol:

Really try to stay away from them due to my habit of falling in love as soon as I enter the door, but I had met up with an old buddy of mine for lunch and he was like, "Y'know, I kinda want to go to a titty bar." Due to the lack of sex in my life I was immediately game. :oops:

We headed over to Emperors, probably the nicest place in town that is not out at the beach. It was daytime still, which was kinda weird, but there were still a good group of girls in there. Chatted it up with a big booty ho (seriously that thing was PHENOMENAL!! :shock: ) and a petite little girl that also had a nice rump for her size. Managed to only spend $100 bucks and $60 of that was on private dances, but had to duck out of there before my entire paycheck vanished.

It has probably been over a year since I been to one, but it was a good time.

Advertisement

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Liked in: 194 posts
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Re: Titty Bars

Postby Keb » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:25 pm

HNutz
P&#1062;&#1048;K&#1063; &#1042;&#1071;&#1025;&#106

Liked in: 374 posts

Postby HNutz » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Emperor's?!?

There's an Emperor's over here, near Tampa.

Common name, or are you in the neighborhood?

sdsichero
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Liked in: 399 posts
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray

Postby sdsichero » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Oh I thought it was a new kind of candy bar

MistaT
penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:33 pm

HNutz wrote:Emperor's?!?

There's an Emperor's over here, near Tampa.

Common name, or are you in the neighborhood?

Nope, its the one here in Jax. They may have the same owner or something. One of the girls I was talking to said she was going down that way to dance for a few weeks at some clubs there.

MistaT
penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:36 pm

Keb wrote:http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/the-asylum/strip-clubs-t95703.html

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Didn't even think to search for a thread on the topic.

If somebody feels like merging the two they can or whatever. :smt102

Schlemmer
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 115 posts
Title: Hot-Linker
Formerly: Schlemmer; spelled the same but sounds different

Postby Schlemmer » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:56 am

Well, now we know what the T stands for

:groucho:

MistaT
penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:11 am

Schlemmer wrote:Well, now we know what the T stands for

:groucho:

:smt016

holtom2000
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 52 posts

Re: Strip Clubs

Postby holtom2000 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:20 am

john lewis hawk wrote:I've been to them twice. I dated a stripper for a bit so I visited her a t work once. Mostly, just hung out with the bartender as I was 20 at the time and he got me free drinks without checking my id.

Then I had an ex who wanted to go to one. I got bored quickly but she was really turned on so I fucked her like crazy at the back of the place.

And that, son, was how you were conceived

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 47 posts

Postby Bianco » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:03 am

I have friends that are bartenders in clubs and I even dated a couple, it's fun if you don't take it to seriously.

Funny story i once convinced a girl on stage who was having arm pain l to tape an aspirin on her arm with a band-aid 'cause it would make the pain go away, i really sold it and sure enough 10 minutes later she's out with it saying her arm feels better

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Liked in: 374 posts
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:17 am

Bianco wrote:I have friends that are bartenders in clubs and I even dated a couple, it's fun if you don't take it to seriously.

Funny story i once convinced a girl on stage who was having arm pain l to tape an aspirin on her arm with a band-aid 'cause it would make the pain go away, i really sold it and sure enough 10 minutes later she's out with it saying her arm feels better

Well, goes to show, it's all about the looks and not the brains. Cause if they had brains, they would not be stripping... unless they get off on it and frustrating all those strange men... exhibitionist...
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

achilles
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Liked in: 132 posts
Title: Much Eviler Than GOSD!

Postby achilles » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:47 am

Cat-Scratch wrote:
Well, goes to show, it's all about the looks and not the brains. Cause if they had brains, they would not be stripping... unless they get off on it and frustrating all those strange men... exhibitionist...

I wouldn't know anything about any of this. Well, except that America has better strippers than Canada. But I of course have never been to one, being far too pure of heart and mind.
Achilles is the kind of evil that hollows out a volcano for a lair, and sends killer robots after his enemies.---Lord Simian

Bianco
cheese

Postby Bianco » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:58 am

Cat-Scratch wrote:

back when she was working, she was making 500-1500 a night, just working 3 days a week, that much money can burn away a lot of reservations about showing your boobies, at least to some.

MistaT
penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:26 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:

Bianco wrote:
back when she was working, she was making 500-1500 a night, just working 3 days a week, that much money can burn away a lot of reservations about showing your boobies, at least to some.

When you take into account the amount of money they make, if they have the looks and none of the inhibitions I would think it'd be a no brainer that its a very lucrative industry in which women (who are largely underpaid in other industries) can make a lot of money.

Having been married to a stripper I can tell you there are a lot more of these girls with brains than you think.

Bianco
cheese

Postby Bianco » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:29 pm

MistaT wrote:

When you take into account the amount of money they make, if they have the looks and none of the inhibitions I would think it'd be a no brainer that its a very lucrative industry in which women who are largely underpaid in other industries can make a lot of money.

Having been married to a stripper I can tell you there are a lot more of these girls with brains than you think.

just like any other job, you got smart ones and dumb ones,

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum