Advertisement

TMNT: Meet Casey Jones & Season 1 Finale Trailer **UPDATE

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 140 posts

TMNT: Meet Casey Jones & Season 1 Finale Trailer **UPDATE

Postby LOLtron » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:16 pm

TMNT: Meet Casey Jones &  Season 1 Finale Trailer

We got your first look at Casey Jones AND the Season One finale trailer for Nickelodeon's TMNT!!!

Alright first up is the Season One Finale trailer where various plots seem to come to a head (Kraang's takeover plot and the Shredder/Splinter rivalry). Oh and it heavily features Roseanne Barr as the Kraang Prime so please turn the volume down for fear of burning out your eardrums:

The Season One finale should hit sometime next month. Now onto Season 2 news. We already know that Josh Peck will be voicing Casey Jones and Corey Feldman is Slash. Well now we have what Casey will actually look like! Here's the designs for the character made by TMNT co-creator Kevin Eastman:

There's also a design sketch for a new minion of Shredder called, Tiger Claw, who's a mutant tiger it seems. No really info there is other than this design (also done by Eastman):

Written or Contributed by Zechs

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 118 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Re: TMNT: Meet Casey Jones & Season 1 Finale Trailer **UPDA

Postby Zechs » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:11 am

Updated article with video link to the Casey Jones intro Nick has on their site.

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 39 posts

Re: TMNT: Meet Casey Jones & Season 1 Finale Trailer **UPDA

Postby misac » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:37 am

Both look good.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum