Sunday, July 24, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Manufacturing outrage since 2006."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

So, is anyone reading X-Factor anymore? (#259 spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:15 pm

MrBlack wrote:Admittedly, I dropped the book years back (along with everything else), but I did read a synopsis. Is PAD just fucking with Liefeld now?

I dropped it last year, but I've just preordered the lasti ssue.

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:38 am

Rockman wrote:I dropped this book years ago not too long after the renumbering. PAD lost it a long time ago.

I don't think PAD has lost it, but I do think he has done everything he can with this team and am glad the title is ending so that he can move on to something else.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:41 am

I'm still reading this, but it truly is limping toward the finish line now.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:50 am

That sounds awful, while I've never been a fan of Peter David's output but I don't remember thinking it was that dumb.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:58 pm

MrBlack wrote:I appreciate PAD's high level trolling of Liefeld. He not only made Shatterstar gay, he made Shatterstar's grandfather gay. ;)

That's so brilliant!

Agent Panic

crash test dummy

Postby Agent Panic » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:40 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:So Dazzler was kind of Carol Danvered ? :lol:

I laughed at this way more than I should have.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:54 pm

MistaT wrote:
I don't think PAD has lost it, but I do think he has done everything he can with this team and am glad the title is ending so that he can move on to something else.

I think everything was great until they got to the 200th issue. The time travel saga where Layla Miller reappears as an adult is somehow the natural conclusion of X-Factor (in the first issue of the title Layla was a child and nobody knew she came from the future). After that, some of the arcs were a bit irrelevant.

leave a comment with facebook