Sunday, May 1, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The place to talk some shit."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Marvel Universe on Disney XD Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:58 am

Tee-Roy'd wrote:Watched "Venom Attacks" and "Me Time" today, they were both pretty good actually.

Meh... but then again I watched Me Time after Gangland. There's no life or bravo with Ultimate Ock. Plus he does feel like a stalker and not a scientist. I guess.. if they're trying for a different take on Ock is.. good. But I rather watch this one again:

Far more entertaining value and closer to the both comic versions. Same goes for Steven Weber as Norman. The dude can do sinister and evil. He sounds so pompous so far. UGH!!!

But at least the Ultimate cartoon Ock has nice.. um.. arms.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:15 am

Zechs wrote:Meh... but then again I watched Me Time after Gangland. There's no life or bravo with Ultimate Ock.

And apparently Ultimate Ock doesn't believe in shampoo, either :lol:

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:29 pm

After the last two episodes I'm finding Spider-man to be very unlikeable.

Avengers was pretty good, always enjoy Super Skrull. The fact the Skrulls only had like six prisoners was kind of silly.

I was hoping they'd do a romance with Cap and Viper, I always like unconventional relationships. :D

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:08 pm

misac wrote:After the last two episodes I'm finding Spider-man to be very unlikeable.

Avengers was pretty good, always enjoy Super Skrull. The fact the Skrulls only had like six prisoners was kind of silly.

I was hoping they'd do a romance with Cap and Viper, I always like unconventional relationships. :D

The Cap and Viper thing would be interesting.

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Zechs wrote:
Meh... but then again I watched Me Time after Gangland. There's no life or bravo with Ultimate Ock. Plus he does feel like a stalker and not a scientist. I guess.. if they're trying for a different take on Ock is.. good. But I rather watch this one again:

Far more entertaining value and closer to the both comic versions. Same goes for Steven Weber as Norman. The dude can do sinister and evil. He sounds so pompous so far. UGH!!!

But at least the Ultimate cartoon Ock has nice.. um.. arms.

Ultimate Ock reminds me of The Batman's version of Riddler with the Goth look. Plus it would be better if he weren't Osborn's flunky and his own villain.

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:15 pm

Zechs wrote:There's no life or bravo with Ultimate Ock

But he does seem to have CNBC, SciFi & The Food Network.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:58 pm

For those of us stuck in the behind-the-times 3rd World Country known as "The U.S." here are 2 clips from tomorrow's "Behold -- The Vision" episode :P

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/1207/28/avengersemh1.htm
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/1207/28/avengersemh2.htm

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:32 pm

Cause Zechs and PhoenixEquniox demanded it, USM has a season 3 confirmed.

SDCC 2013 comic-con panel stuff:
http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php/option=com_altcaster/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=12d608de59/height=550/width=600

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:33 pm

sdsichero wrote:Cause Zechs and PhoenixEquniox demanded it, USM has a season 3 confirmed.

SDCC 2013 comic-con panel stuff:
http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php/option=com_altcaster/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=12d608de59/height=550/width=600

Front page! Front page! Post it fool!

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Zechs wrote:Front page! Front page! Post it fool!

Too busy taking my niece around today and tomorrow :(

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:57 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Too busy taking my niece around today and tomorrow :(

BLARGH!! You kind being! BE HEARTLESS!!!

leave a comment with facebook