Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.
- YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
- Posts: 27208
- Likes: 0 post
- Liked in: 613 posts
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 1:54 pm
Here's some other news coming out the Top Cow panel.
We covered Top Cow's biggest announcement, the release of Larime Taylor's A Voice in the Dark, yesterday, but here's some other news coming out of the imprints panel yesterday:
- The Darkness movie is back on track and will feature Sara Pizzini chasing down Jackie Estacado. The movie is being developed by New Regency.
- Marc Silvestri is working on a new four issue miniseries entitled The Magi. Readers will get sneak peek of the book during Free Comic Book Day, with the full issue hitting stores two weeks later.
- A new project entitled Darkness Falls is coming. Dale Keown provided a cover, but we don't know who's writing or illustrating the project.
- Top Cow is also releasing an all ages title called Teen Witchblade. Both the Darkness and Angelus will also be involved.
- Minotaur Press will be releasing two new series: Control and Wildfire. Both will be written by Matt Hawkins. Control will be illustrated by Colleen Doran and Wildfire will be illustrated by Linda Sejic.
- Finally, the Honorverse is coming to comics! Top Cow will be adapting the science fiction military books by David Weber as Tales of Honor, which will be made in conjunction with a feature film.
Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter
READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!
The Old Doctor
- A Damn Cuddly Beast
- Posts: 69531
- Likes: 1763 posts
- Liked in: 1737 posts
- Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
- Location: Toronto, ONT, Canadah
- Formerly: ／人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人＼
LOLtron wrote:Top Cow will be adapting the science fiction military books by David Weber as Tales of Honor, which will be made in conjunction with a feature film.
Oh this could suck hard or be awesome. There are no middle grounds.
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:
This all could have been about Idris Elba &/or Scarlett Johansson
BubbaKanoosh wrote:Old Doctor is the NuDCU's Catscratch
leave a comment with facebook
Return to The News Stand
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], StrongStyleFiction, Yahoo [Bot] and 131 guests