Advertisement

Beware The Batman Thread

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 39 posts

Re: Beware The Batman Thread

Postby misac » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:41 pm

For a second I thought that was Batgirl Cassie. :-D

I like Batman being inexperienced.

One nitpick, what are Batman’s ropes made out of? In both episodes they have been easily cut. :P

Advertisement

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 180 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:22 am

Tomorrow's August 17 episode:
"Toxic": Batman tries to stop a security guard from transforming into Metamorpho after ingesting toxins.
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Liked in: 354 posts

Postby HNutz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:38 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:Tomorrow's August 17 episode:
"Toxic": Batman tries to stop a security guard from transforming into Metamorpho after ingesting toxins.

Will Stephanie Brown guest star? ;)

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: Bear du jour

Postby Chesscub » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:40 am

What little I've seen I've liked. I like that they're using villains other than the classics.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:23 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:Tomorrow's August 17 episode:

Aww yeah! I'd been meaning to ask if Metamorpho would show up since Simon Stagg was in the first episode.

This is my favorite super hero cartoon. Avengers has had good villains show up but it's just lacking. :smt102

Herald
biny little tird

Liked in: 195 posts
Title: Fun for the Whole Family!!

Postby Herald » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:20 pm

The show has grown on me. As I said elsewhere, I have to forgive the radically altered origin of Katana, but it's better than the loli version that Brave and the Bold was pushing.

Speaking of alterations, I can't forgive the handling of Tobias Whale. He's supposed to be quite erudite and intelligent, which has always made the character interesting to me. But his speech pattern and gray matter on the show was standard-issue street-thug. MEH.

Given the usage of Outsiders-related characters, will the whole team be assembled?? I demand Geo-Force and Halo, if not Looker and Windfall as well!

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 180 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:43 am

Warner Bros. Animation has released video from the "Family" episode of Beware the Batman, scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 7 at 10 a.m. (ET/PT).

To watch the first clip from "Family," CLICK HERE.

To watch the second clip, CLICK HERE.

Here's how the episode is described:

"With the League of Assassins knowing where the SoulTaker Sword is, but unable to get Katana to return it, they decide their only course of action is to kidnap Bruce Wayne and hold him for ransom -- that ransom being the sword. Of course, they don't realize that Bruce Wayne is actually Batman! When Katana shows up to turn over the sword and rescue Wayne, Alfred causes a diversion, allowing Wayne to don the Batman suit and join the battle. Teaming with Katana to end the League, Batman finds himself in an all-out ninja fight that ends with a startling revelation."
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Fucking reruns! I'm glad it's back!

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum