Advertisement

True Blood Renewed for Sixth Season

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Timbales
Fisty McDigger

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Namaste, mother fucker
Formerly: timberoo

Re: True Blood Renewed for Sixth Season

Postby Timbales » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:44 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:That shaving dream scene with Jason and Ben was hot :smt007

well, except for the licking the blood part

that was a hot scene

Faepire Ben Warlow is interesting. I wonder if he wants to turn Sookie to his consort?
However, Liefeld is an enigma wrapped in a pouch-filled, muscular, footless conundrum.
Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter

Advertisement

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 0 post
Title: AKA The Hidden Hands of Horror

Postby Greg » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:38 pm

This season has been top notch thus far. though not enough Lafayette.

I'm digging this Governor as a villain. The Ben/Warlow thing is also very interesting and am curious to see where this goes. Tara was awesome last season coming onto her own as a vamp, I'm curious to see where they take her this season.

And concerning Alcide. Jeez, give the dude a little bit of power and FINALLY he's becoming at least a little bit interesting.
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

CountD: Greg, thank you for your insights.
Benderbrau: Greg: Unwrapping the riddles of the black man since 2006

Starlord: I swear if you were gay and I wasn't married we'd make the perfect fuck buddies.

Greg: I'd do many things. Coke is not one of them.
Benderbrau: Greg hates all things white.

Benderbrau: Emma, you could learn a thing or two from Greg. Greg does threesomes. That's bi done right.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1 post
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:01 pm

First of all, a question that has been on my mind since last week. How did Sarah Newlin rescind Jason's invitation to Jessica in Jason's own home? Remember when Sookie couldn't rescind Eric's invitation into her home because it was legally Eric's home? Sarah shouldn't have been able to do that.

Second, the whole Jessica kills 3 of Andy's 4 fairy daughters angle is already annoying. There really isn't a good way out of this arc for anybody.

Next, how did Alcide turn into such an unbearable prick? Is he still secretly doing V?

Finally, Sookie...I just can't even begin to describe how unbelievably dumb that girl is and for the life of me I can't understand why all of these characters just keep falling head of heels for her, even with the fairy blood story.

After last night's episode, I can't be the only person who thinks this show has become embarrassingly bad.
ImageImageImage

HNutz
Fagorstorm

Liked in: 5 posts

Postby HNutz » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:15 pm

So I missed it last night (the gf saw it today, she's a bigger fan than I am).

What did I miss?

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 3 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Grayson wrote:First of all, a question that has been on my mind since last week. How did Sarah Newlin rescind Jason's invitation to Jessica in Jason's own home? Remember when Sookie couldn't rescind Eric's invitation into her home because it was legally Eric's home? Sarah shouldn't have been able to do that.

Second, the whole Jessica kills 3 of Andy's 4 fairy daughters angle is already annoying. There really isn't a good way out of this arc for anybody.

Next, how did Alcide turn into such an unbearable prick? Is he still secretly doing V?

Finally, Sookie...I just can't even begin to describe how unbelievably dumb that girl is and for the life of me I can't understand why all of these characters just keep falling head of heels for her, even with the fairy blood story.

After last night's episode, I can't be the only person who thinks this show has become embarrassingly bad.

YEah Alcide is horrible they changed him from being someone i liked to someone i absolutely despise... and i agree with you about the Sarah Newlin thing....

but im glad they are getting rid of certain characters...

e_galston
Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:37 pm

HNutz wrote:So I missed it last night (the gf saw it today, she's a bigger fan than I am).

What did I miss?

Terry was glamoured into not wanting to die, but was killed anyway. Sookie and Warlow had sex he fed on her, i believe she fed on him. Jason joined the vamp cop people but then Sarah Newlin made him watch them try to have Jessica have sex with another vamp (didn't work out). Eric, his sister, Willa are on the run, looking for pam and tara and jessica. Eric's sister has vampire hepatitis.. which they are also putting in the true blood...

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:10 pm

HNutz wrote:So I missed it last night (the gf saw it today, she's a bigger fan than I am).

What did I miss?

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Bill let Warlow go so that he could rescue Sookie since Lafayette, who was possessed by Sookie's father, was attempting to drown her. Afterwards, Bill tried to recall Warlow but Sookie teleported him to the weird fairy graveyard place that her fairy godmother used to take her earlier in the series. While in the fairy world, Warlow's connection to Lillith through Bill (or is it the other way round?) was broken. We also discover that Warlow only has his vampiric urges during the evening and he forces Sookie to tie him to a gravestone. They talk about stuff before Sookie eventually tells him that she has come to the realization that she is a "danger whore" and proceeds to have sex with him, on top of a grave, while he is still tied to the gravestone. Oh yeah, having sex also causes their nether regions to begin glowing.

At the LAVTF Camp, the Governor and Sarah Newlin watch as Eric and Pam square off. However, instead of attacking each other, they quickly dispatch 2 guards before being subdued. The Governor has Eric taken to a room where he is placed in a cage and bound. He says that he will make Eric face the true death but not before he takes something that Eric cares about from him. They bring Nora in and inject her with a new strain of Hepatitis that is lethal to vampires, known as Hepatitis V and then place her directly in front of Eric, forcing him to watch as she begins to succumb to the virus. Elsewhere, the Governor visits his daughter and promises to find a way to "fix" her. Willa begs her father to place her with in the general population of the Camp because she feels the solitary confinement is worse and she knows a vampire (Tara) who she is friends with and who can help her deal with her new vampire urges. After a heated argument, the Governor gives her what she wants and after playing Connect Four with Tara, Willa is "called" by Eric. Tara explains what that means and Willa rather easily glamors a guard into taking her to Eric's cell. Willa and the guard free Eric and Nora. Eric and Nora switch into the guard and a doctor's clothes respectively. On the way to free the rest of their captive friends, Eric stumbles upon a True Blood bottling room and discovers that they are placing doses of Hepatitis V into each bottle.

Meanwhile, Jason continues his quest to rescue Jessica by smooth talking his way from an LATVF recruiting office directly to the LATVF Camp where he is immediately recognized by Sarah Newlin. (Seriously, how the fuck did Sarah rescind Jason's invitation to Jessica?!?!?!) Jason calmly pretends like he has never met Sarah before and oddly enough she plays along until they are alone. Jason explains that if she blows his cover, then he will tell them everything about her. Later, Sarah has Jason taken to a room where she tells him that she wants him to get acclimated to the type of things that they do at the Camp. In the adjacent room, Jessica is brought in with a male vampire and they are given orders to have sex. The male vampire refuses because Jessica doesn't want to and proclaims that he is a vampire, not a rapist. Sarah orders that he be burnt with a UV spotlight. The happens a couple more times before Jessica gives in and tells him to do it but the male vampire continues to refuse. Jason is trying to maintain his composure during all of this.

Finally, Bill realizes that he has lost his connection to Warlow and decides to call Jessica only to discover that she is missing. He realizes that the vision he had earlier this season is beginning, so he goes down to his dungeon and glamors Professor Takahashi into draining him of all but the last drop of his blood, so that he can commune with Lillith. Bill begs Lillith to show him what he needs to do and she basically tells him to stop being a little bitch about everything and to figure it out for himself. When he wakes up, he drinks the only vial of Warlow's blood that Takahashi had and then goes out in the middle of the day to the Governor's mansion where he forces to guards to kill each other. The Governor does his best impersonation of a HYDRA soldier, exclaiming that if you cut him down, two more will rise up to take his place, before Bill feeds from him and then rips his head off.

Some of the minor storylines continue as well. Sam gives Emma back to her grandmother but Alcide finds out and banishes Sam from returning to his pack's territory. Andy names his surviving daughter Adilyn and then gives her 3 other names Braelyn-Charlaine-Danika in honor of her 3 deceased sisters. Terry gives Lafayette a key to a safety deposit box before Arlene and Holly contact a vampire friend of Holly's who glamors Terry into forgetting basically everything that makes him Terry. He has one day of complete clarity before he is murdered by the dumpster in the back of Merlotte's.

I think that is pretty much it. :smt102
Last edited by Grayson on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:14 pm

e_galston wrote:YEah Alcide is horrible they changed him from being someone i liked to someone i absolutely despise... and i agree with you about the Sarah Newlin thing...

I really liked Alcide until this season and the Sarah Newlin thing is a gigantic plot hole!

but im glad they are getting rid of certain characters...

Yeah, they definitely need to trim the cast down a little.

e_galston wrote:Terry was glamoured into not wanting to die, but was killed anyway. Sookie and Warlow had sex he fed on her, i believe she fed on him. Jason joined the vamp cop people but then Sarah Newlin made him watch them try to have Jessica have sex with another vamp (didn't work out). Eric, his sister, Willa are on the run, looking for pam and tara and jessica. Eric's sister has vampire hepatitis.. which they are also putting in the true blood...

Didn't see this before I posted mine. :oops:
ImageImageImage

e_galston
Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Grayson wrote:
I really liked Alcide until this season and the Sarah Newlin thing is a gigantic plot hole!

Yeah, they definitely need to trim the cast down a little.

Didn't see this before I posted mine. :oops:

The best thing they could do for the show (which means they won't) is get rid of Sookie..

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:26 pm

e_galston wrote:The best thing they could do for the show (which means they won't) is get rid of Sookie..

I agree. I don't think that I know a single person who still watches this show, that still likes Sookie and unfortunately, it has been that way for the past 3 seasons. Bon Temps and the surrounding area would be a whole hell of a lot safer without Sookie Stackhouse.
ImageImageImage

e_galston
Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:30 pm

they could easily just have the show be about Eric, Pam, Tara, Jessica, Layfayette and it'd be interesting...

IvCNuB4
Zombie Guard

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:12 pm

e_galston wrote:YEah Alcide is horrible they changed him from being someone i liked to someone i absolutely despise... and i agree with you about the Sarah Newlin thing...

Grayson wrote:I really liked Alcide until this season and the Sarah Newlin thing is a gigantic plot hole!

Unless the Sarah Newlin thing was actually done on purpose and it's a plot twist. The writers are usually more on-the-ball with that stuff.

Now watch this be the one time they screwed up :lol:
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:00 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Unless the Sarah Newlin thing was actually done on purpose and it's a plot twist. The writers are usually more on-the-ball with that stuff.

Now watch this be the one time they screwed up :lol:

If it were part of a plot twist, then I would think that they would have shown Jason putting up more of a fight. For example, after Sarah rescinded Jason's invitation, Jason should have spoke up and told Jessica that she is welcome in his home. If somebody came into my home and told one of my guests to leave, I would have a huge problem with it.
ImageImageImage

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:58 pm

Wow...so that was definitely an all-time low for the show.

Jessica refusing to go with Jason, so that she could stay and have sex with generic male vampire was probably my breaking point with the series.
ImageImageImage

IvCNuB4
Zombie Guard

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:53 pm

The last scene (with Eric) was the best moment of this episode.
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum