Monday, May 2, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Now part of a nutrituous breakfast!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

SDCC: Mouse Guard: Weasel War of 1149 is Coming

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:24 am

SDCC: Mouse Guard: Weasel War of 1149  is Coming

David Petersen announced the news at the Archaia panel.

Source: Bleeding Cool

During Archaia's panel at SDCC, David Petersen announced that the next volume of Mouse Guard would be a prequel comic entitled Mouse Guard: The Weasel War of 1149.  Fans of the series will recall that the war has been referenced in the first two volumes of the book, and that the mice were led by a young Gwendolyn in the assualt.  The Black Axe, Celanawe, claimed that he participated in the battle as well.

Petersen also announced a third volume of the anthology series Legends of the Guard, and that he's already contacted Fables creator Mark Buckingham and Skottie Young for stories.

Here's a promotional print of Mouse Guard: The Weasel War of 1149, courtesy of Bleeding Cool:

Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:37 am

kethy wrote:I read some stories and get more information about all stories which is introduced in games and also have their CDs so now I get information about Mouse Guard story I think it is the best movie and keep good business in the games world. So I want to discuss about David Peterson’s movie because he announced that the next volume of Mouse Guard would be a prequel Comic entitled Mouse Guard including its name as The Weasel War of 1149. It is all made on mouse group. In which movie all characters are mouse and they fight with their enemies. I think it is interesting movie for children.

Children of all ages!

leave a comment with facebook