Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 76 posts

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby misac » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:06 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Kensuke Sasaki could always be brought in to team with Animal and have the two big tag partners Hawk had over the course of his career (in the Road Warriors and the Hellraisers) together. The two of them already did it for a brief period of time in Japan, combing the two team names and calling themselves the Hell Warriors.

You could, but would you really want to see that match? :P

Advertisement

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:09 am

fieldy snuts wrote:TNA just booked another kidnapping storyline. Angle was kidnapped by being thrown into the back of an open-back ute.

When Bully was on the phone with Garrett, I didn’t know if he wanted to have Angle murdered or raped.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:11 am

fieldy snuts wrote:maraculio (trent baretta from WWE) can fly though, he got a ton of elevation and distance on that dive.

Surprised he got through.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:12 am

Agent Sasher wrote:
Seriously :lol: Bet he loses it by next week.

Doubt it, they filmed next week's episode already and I haven't seen any news. :P

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:13 am

Mickie James’ promo was good. I really like her character.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 189 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:33 am

Your next TNA champion?

WWE developmental wrestler Kassius Ohno (a/k/a Chris Spradlin) was noticeably absent from the most recent NXT television taping. Ohno was working out at the WWE Performance Center during the grand opening on Thursday, but he was did not work the tapings that night because the trainers are frustrated by his lack of commitment to the strength and conditioning program.

Powell's POV: A number of people within developmental are said to be disappointed with Ohno, who was considered to be on the fast track to the main roster not all that long ago. Ohno, who worked as Chris Hero on the indy scene, is well liked within developmental and his in-ring ability isn't in question, but there is obviously a message being sent by keeping him off the television tapings.

Kerny
Review Grouper

Liked in: 0 post
Title: All-American American

Postby Kerny » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:47 am

fieldy snuts wrote:Your next TNA champion?

WWE developmental wrestler Kassius Ohno (a/k/a Chris Spradlin) was noticeably absent from the most recent NXT television taping. Ohno was working out at the WWE Performance Center during the grand opening on Thursday, but he was did not work the tapings that night because the trainers are frustrated by his lack of commitment to the strength and conditioning program.

Powell's POV: A number of people within developmental are said to be disappointed with Ohno, who was considered to be on the fast track to the main roster not all that long ago. Ohno, who worked as Chris Hero on the indy scene, is well liked within developmental and his in-ring ability isn't in question, but there is obviously a message being sent by keeping him off the television tapings.

I read something that this came directly from Triple H and that Chris Hero hasn't been going to the gym like he had been asked to.

It's gonna be easy to say "Oh another instance of Triple H being a dick" but if they ask you to tone up your physique to get ready for a big push, then I think you should probably do that

T-Roy Space Cowboy
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 332 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby T-Roy Space Cowboy » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:14 am

Kerny wrote:
I read something that this came directly from Triple H and that Chris Hero hasn't been going to the gym like he had been asked to.

It's gonna be easy to say "Oh another instance of Triple H being a dick" but if they ask you to tone up your physique to get ready for a big push, then I think you should probably do that

Yeah when you are trying to get a spot on RAW then you better damn well be prepared to do absolutely whatever they ask you to do whenever they ask you to do it.

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 339 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:38 pm

misac wrote:
You could, but would you really want to see that match? :P

I already have to some extent. :lol:

Thank you Troy for the sig

T-Roy Space Cowboy
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby T-Roy Space Cowboy » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:02 pm

Yeah CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are pretty much the only things on wrestling worth watching anymore.

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 74 posts

Postby Bianco » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:11 pm

other than being a little rusty RVD can still go, I will be interested to see who they put him up against, maybe something with Paul E. and perfect jr. Your right about Bryan, and Punk seems to be back into the swing of things after looking blah for his first few weeks back. I can care less about anything else at this point, the took the "horns" of off Henry, and as much as I like the Usos they are just filler still at this point even though they get a decent pop

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 189 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:24 pm

My name is Jessy Sorensen(Jesse Sorensen) I am a former professional wrestler for TNA Impact Wrestling seen every thursday night on SpikeTV. On Feb.12th 2012 during a live match on pay per view vs Zema Ion I suffered a sever neck injury sustaining a broke C-1 vertebrae & herniated C-5 & C-6. After a long recovery process & being promised by the President of TNA Impact Wrestling TNA Dixie Carter I would always have a job with her company, I recently was released from my current contract & shown that those promises were false. During my time away from the ring I decided to pursue bodybuilding & have been prepping for the Hurricane Bay bodybuilding show in Tampa, FL on Oct.5th,2013 but now due to my recent released I will have to drop out of my show. A friend of mine told me about this site and if anyone would like to help and contribute I would be so grateful and appreciate any donations. Thanks and hopefully I can find something I love just as much as I did Wrestling.

http://www.gofundme.com/3oz6qc

:shock:

T-Roy Space Cowboy
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby T-Roy Space Cowboy » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:51 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:My name is Jessy Sorensen(Jesse Sorensen) I am a former professional wrestler for TNA Impact Wrestling seen every thursday night on SpikeTV. On Feb.12th 2012 during a live match on pay per view vs Zema Ion I suffered a sever neck injury sustaining a broke C-1 vertebrae & herniated C-5 & C-6. After a long recovery process & being promised by the President of TNA Impact Wrestling TNA Dixie Carter I would always have a job with her company, I recently was released from my current contract & shown that those promises were false. During my time away from the ring I decided to pursue bodybuilding & have been prepping for the Hurricane Bay bodybuilding show in Tampa, FL on Oct.5th,2013 but now due to my recent released I will have to drop out of my show. A friend of mine told me about this site and if anyone would like to help and contribute I would be so grateful and appreciate any donations. Thanks and hopefully I can find something I love just as much as I did Wrestling.

http://www.gofundme.com/3oz6qc

:shock:

While I do feel bad for they guy anyone involved with TNA or the their parent company had no true obligation to make sure he was employed for life. Yes what happened to him was horrible, breaking his neck and having a career ending injury was something no one could have predicted would have happened. They kept him employed giving him a job as a production assistant but he was still getting paid the same amount as he would as a wrestler. They just couldn't afford to keep paying him like that. Yeah it shitty and I don't want to sound like I am defending Dixie Carter because I do think she is an idiot, but you can't blame a wrestling company that has problems paying their active roster having to release a guy that can't even wrestle. May sound harsh but thats life sometimes.

Kerny
Review Grouper

Liked in: 0 post
Title: All-American American

Postby Kerny » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Fantastic piece on DDP, Jake The Snake, and Scott Hall on Deadspin by Tom Ley

Can Diamond Dallas Page Save Wrestling's Walking Dead?

http://deadspin.com/can-diamond-dallas- ... socialflow

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 74 posts

Postby Bianco » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:19 pm

Kerny wrote:Fantastic piece on DDP, Jake The Snake, and Scott Hall on Deadspin by Tom Ley

Can Diamond Dallas Page Save Wrestling's Walking Dead?

http://deadspin.com/can-diamond-dallas- ... socialflow

good article, I hope this turns out well for them, they also have the nip slip by the bella twin,

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum