Sunday, May 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "All nerds welcome. Bring your own toilet paper."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Flash #22 Preview

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:12 pm

The Flash #22 Preview

The famous Flash rogue (known to everyone except Jude) makes his New52 debut!

Source: Comics Continuum preview images

From the DC Comics solicit:

History is made when The Flash comes face to face with Reverse Flash for the first time !

Written by:  Francis Manapul, Brian Buccellato
Art by:  Francis Manapul
Cover by:  Francis Manapul
32 pages
U.S. Price:   $2.99 
On Sale:  July 24, 2013

Written or Contributed by IvCNuB4

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:28 am

Reviews are up, and for the most part, are once again favorable.

IGN
ComicVine
SpeedForce

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:28 am

I would say Flash and Wonder Woman have been two of the most consistently good-great books since the reboot.

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:29 pm

The Flash is one of, if not the, most underrated book of NuDC

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:31 pm

Yeah. Wonder Woman is consistently awesome, but it's also pretty much acknowledged as much I think. Flash doesn't get a lot of love, but it's just soooooooo good!

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:46 pm

I think since issue 7, Flash has been pretty damn good. Went from nearly being on the drop pile (I had issues with the dialogue in the first few issues) to the top of the read pile each time it comes out.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:26 pm

I'm really torn on this book. On one hand, I hated making the Rogues' powers part of them, I currently hate this version of the Reverse Flash, and the thing that I hate the most is the romance with Patty Spivot over Iris. Despite all that, this book is just consistently good.

leave a comment with facebook