Monday, September 26, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Magneto was right."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

This is What a Fourteen Year Old Girl Looks Like in Comics Today

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:12 am

outsider wrote: :lol: I've fully embraced chocolate & peanut butter (even though I rarely partake... I love a 33" waistline more than a Reese's).
I'll even promote chocolate & raspberry.
But I cannot and WILL NOT tolerate mint and chocolate! :x :smt011

They want to throw chocolate children and mint children into the melting pot of confection, out of which will come a conglomerated, mulatto, MONGREL class of candy! Both candies will be destroyed in such a movement. I for one, under God will die before I'll yield one inch...

TimH

dINGO

Postby TimH » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:18 am

Keb wrote:It has its time and place. Don't think I could fuck with mint Oreo cookies. After Eight is okay though. Mint chocolate chip ice cream is the shit.

Chocolate and mint is a natural pairing. Chocolate and fruit is still stabilizing into tradition with raspberry and strawberry being acceptable favorites.

Watermelon and chocolate, however, raises issues of texture. Watermelon is mostly water with subtle, nuanced, sometimes absent flavoring, right? Won't the water dilute the chocolate? Devalue it?

Who likes runny, disintegrating, water-saturated chocolate?

It's offensive.

Oreo should respect American values and focus on combinations of the raspberry, strawberry, and blueberry. :smt013

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:35 am

So who is at fault here is Chocolate forced into these relationships or is it just a slut that will take whatever it can get inside.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:50 am

Will I be hated if I say I like white chocolate ?

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:51 am

bkthomson wrote:So who is at fault here is Chocolate forced into these relationships or is it just a slut that will take whatever it can get inside.
If you cast flavors in the musical RENT, Chocolate is easily Maureen... appealing to EVERYONE, but we hate ourselves to succumbing to its deliciousness.
(Vanilla is Mark - always there, always dependable & likable, but so under-appreciated.)

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:53 am

Arion wrote:Will I be hated if I say I like white chocolate ?

I like white chocolate as well as Dark chocolate. Its all good.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:54 am

outsider wrote:If you cast flavors in the musical RENT, Chocolate is easily Maureen... appealing to EVERYONE, but we hate ourselves to succumbing to its deliciousness.
(Vanilla is Mark - always there, always dependable & likable, but so under-appreciated.)

that is a very good way of explaining it.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:57 am

No, you will not. I do not care for white chocolate, except when paired with pretzels. I guess it's the sweet-salty combo? (Shaddap, Giada.)

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:09 am

Jason Williams?

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:19 pm

outsider wrote:If you cast flavors in the musical RENT, Chocolate is easily Maureen... appealing to EVERYONE, but we hate ourselves to succumbing to its deliciousness.

so does that make neopolatin Angel?

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:24 pm

e_galston wrote:
so does that make neopolatin Angel?
LOL, I was thinking she was Cinnamon, but Neopolitan is more apt. :lol:

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:31 pm

outsider wrote:LOL, I was thinking she was Cinnamon, but Neopolitan is more apt. :lol:

Mimi would be Rocky Road...

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:34 pm

I like white women so it's all good. ;)

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:36 pm

outsider wrote: :lol: I've fully embraced chocolate & peanut butter (even though I rarely partake... I love a 33" waistline more than a Reese's).
I'll even promote chocolate & raspberry.
But I cannot and WILL NOT tolerate mint and chocolate! :x :smt011

not even the little chocolate mints they leave on your pillow at the fancy hotels? or the Thin Mints GS cookies? WTF is wrong with you, son?

and 33???? how the holy hell are you skinnier than me alluvasudden? I just went up to 34! :smt013 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:37 pm

chap22 wrote:
not even the little chocolate mints they leave on your pillow at the fancy hotels? or the thin Mints GS cookies? WTF is wrong with you, son?

and 33???? how the holy hell are you skinnier than me alluvasudden? I just went up to 34! :smt013 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011

you can get angry when you get to size 40...

leave a comment with facebook