Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 2 posts

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby misac » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:07 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:My name is Jessy Sorensen(Jesse Sorensen) I am a former professional wrestler for TNA Impact Wrestling seen every thursday night on SpikeTV. On Feb.12th 2012 during a live match on pay per view vs Zema Ion I suffered a sever neck injury sustaining a broke C-1 vertebrae & herniated C-5 & C-6. After a long recovery process & being promised by the President of TNA Impact Wrestling TNA Dixie Carter I would always have a job with her company, I recently was released from my current contract & shown that those promises were false. During my time away from the ring I decided to pursue bodybuilding & have been prepping for the Hurricane Bay bodybuilding show in Tampa, FL on Oct.5th,2013 but now due to my recent released I will have to drop out of my show. A friend of mine told me about this site and if anyone would like to help and contribute I would be so grateful and appreciate any donations. Thanks and hopefully I can find something I love just as much as I did Wrestling.

http://www.gofundme.com/3oz6qc

:shock:

This doesn’t bode well for Zema Ion.

Advertisement

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Agent Sasher wrote:
While I do feel bad for they guy anyone involved with TNA or the their parent company had no true obligation to make sure he was employed for life. Yes what happened to him was horrible, breaking his neck and having a career ending injury was something no one could have predicted would have happened. They kept him employed giving him a job as a production assistant but he was still getting paid the same amount as he would as a wrestler. They just couldn't afford to keep paying him like that. Yeah it shitty and I don't want to sound like I am defending Dixie Carter because I do think she is an idiot, but you can't blame a wrestling company that has problems paying their active roster having to release a guy that can't even wrestle. May sound harsh but thats life sometimes.

I’d agree but he’s saying they told him he’d always have a job. :smt102 And really there’s more dead weight they should have gotten rid of.

Agent of the Bat
Outhouse World Champion

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Agent of the Bat » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:15 pm

misac wrote:
I’d agree but he’s saying they told him he’d always have a job. :smt102 And really there’s more dead weight they should have gotten rid of.

True I can believe that Dixie Carter probably did tell him something like that but there was no legal binding obligation that they had to is all I'm saying. Yeah there is a ton of other wrestlers and other employees that they should get rid of that are probably getting a paycheck for doing less than he was.What they did to the guy was pretty shitty, I agree like I said I did't want to come off like I was defending their decision but it was one they had every right to make.

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Bianco » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Agent Sasher wrote:
True I can believe that Dixie Carter probably did tell him something like that but there was no legal binding obligation that they had to is all I'm saying. Yeah there is a ton of other wrestlers and other employees that they should get rid of that are probably getting a paycheck for doing less than he was.What they did to the guy was pretty shitty, I agree like I said I did't want to come off like I was defending their decision but it was one they had every right to make.

I know Vince always kept a couple of the guys that were permanently injured like Droz and Nowiski, I don't know if it was a generous thing by Vince or a legal CYA thing, or both. At least he kept them paid for a little while. He certainly didn't owe Vickie a job after Eddie died either.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 8 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Vince did it because he's not really the souless asshole he's made out to be.

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

Agent of the Bat
Outhouse World Champion

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Agent of the Bat » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:04 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Vince did it because he's not really the souless asshole he's made out to be.

Exactly, and I don't think that Dixie Carter is a souless asshole, although she may not be that smart.

pastajoe
FROGMAN

Liked in: 24 posts

Postby pastajoe » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:13 pm

If Hulk Hogan had backed Jessie Ventura when he tried to start a union back in the 80's to get health benefits for wrestlers, they would be much better off now.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:19 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Vince did it because he's not really the souless asshole he's made out to be.

Vince (or somebody)obviously saw some potential in Vicki as well, which has paid off pretty well, I believe.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Bianco » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
Vince (or somebody)obviously saw some potential in Vicki as well, which has paid off pretty well, I believe.

That's why they kept her on, she gets a better crowd response then some of the wrestlers, I'm not sure if Droz is still there he was as of a couple years back.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Sure, but I still believe he's totally inasane. :-D

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:09 pm

misac wrote:
Sure, but I still believe he's totally inasane. :-D

Absolutely!

Zechs
Staff Writer

Liked in: 4 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Postby Zechs » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Kerny wrote:Fantastic piece on DDP, Jake The Snake, and Scott Hall on Deadspin by Tom Ley

Can Diamond Dallas Page Save Wrestling's Walking Dead?

http://deadspin.com/can-diamond-dallas- ... socialflow

Holy crap Jake is looking good again. :shock:

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 17 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Zechs wrote:Holy crap Jake is looking good again. :shock:

I know that one of Jake's goals was to be able to return for one more run in the ring and before this I didn't think he really had a credible chance. Now... :smt102

Really, I wouldn't mind Jake returning to the WWE. Even if he couldn't make it in the ring on a regular basis, the man would be golden on the mic, especially as a mouthpiece for a younger guy who doesn't possess the same type of cerebral fuckery as Roberts.
ImageImageImage

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 10 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:04 pm

On Friday July 12, 2013 Crimson had an MRI and it comes as no surprise that the results are a complete tear of his Meniscus in the right knee and surgery is needed. He is going into this situation 100% positive and stated that he will use this time to take care of his knee issues and will do what is necessary to be in the best physical and mental shape possible so there are no setbacks moving forward. Date for surgery is TBD, but expected recovery time is quick.

Crimson would like to thank everyone at TNA Wrestling for his time with the organization. Crimson would also like to thank his fans and the Crimson Army for all the support they have given him during his time with TNA and since his departure.

Crimson has many projects coming his way and he will be exploring other options. If you would like to make booking inquiries with Crimson please email Theresa Stach with The M3 Agency at theresa@theM3agency.com. For updates and direct contact with Crimson continue to follow him on Twitter at @Crimson and on Facebook at Facebook.com/OfficialCrimsonArmy”

well that explains where he went after his last re-debut.

and:

TNA released a video from a mystery person delivering an "August 1 Warning." You can view the video at Impactwrestling.com/news/item/4897-Who-Is-Behind-August1Warning

The person says he doesn't work for Impact or Spike TV, but has a problem that needs to be solved. This person will apparently debut this week which is a nice change from the mystery being stretched for months.

We can only hope it's Bob Carter coming in and shooting real-life firings and massive creative changes :lol:

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Shelton Benjamin.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum