Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Sarahroo
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 328 posts

Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby Sarahroo » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:08 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I went and watched The Wolverine last night. It was pretty solid, except for Viper.

Next weeks pickups:
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
Black Rock
maybe Banshee

They say The Wolverine is doing pretty good but not "summer tentpole" type money this weekend. It looks good.

Advertisement

GiveWarAChance
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 1461 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Sarahroo wrote:
They say The Wolverine is doing pretty good but not "summer tentpole" type money this weekend. It looks good.

55 million puts it right along side X-Men: First Class. It's a weaker opening than the first Wolverine movie but this one also has a smaller budget.

carkey
cheese

Liked in: 105 posts

Postby carkey » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:48 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I went and watched The Wolverine last night. It was pretty solid, except for Viper.

Next weeks pickups:
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
Black Rock
maybe Banshee

Definitely going to see that one. I thought it was a prequel, but apparently it's a continuation from the 3rd x-men movie and that its going to lead up to x-men days of future past. :D I love how they are able to tie them all together. I can't wait for the new x-men movie. I think that is going to be top movie of 2014!

What do you mean maybe for banshee, I thought I convinced you ;)

Go Joe!

Sarahroo
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Anyone want to try iTunes of Taken 2 from Bluray? I can give you the long numerical code on the insert and I think I can get to the .xml by opening the disc. It needs a disc or the .xml way however that works.

GiveWarAChance
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 1461 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:02 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Anyone want to try iTunes of Taken 2 from Bluray? I can give you the long numerical code on the insert and I think I can get to the .xml by opening the disc. It needs a disc or the .xml way however that works.

I also have the disc for Taken 2 if someone wants me to add it to their account for them.

Sarahroo
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Anyone want to try iTunes of Taken 2 from Bluray? I can give you the long numerical code on the insert and I think I can get to the .xml by opening the disc. It needs a disc or the .xml way however that works.

Here is the .xml info so that I can close that window down.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<content min-version="1.0" version="1.0" xmlns="http://www.apple.com/DTDs/iTunesDVDContent-1.0.dtd"><title>Taken 2</title><require min-version="7.6" what="iTunes"/><id>1411873</id><vendor_id>125962</vendor_id>-<item><title>Taken 2</title><fileID>2983519</fileID><itemID>575094255</itemID><link length="1575724725" md5="7ab795d86dd27af07df37c85b4a499ea" file-extension="m4v" type="video/x-m4v" href="Media/FeatureMovie" rel="enclosure"/></item></content>

VaderTheTrader
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 312 posts
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:06 pm

I'll take it if no one else wants it but give it a little while for someone else to speak up for it if someone else wants it. I have the .xml for it.

Sarahroo
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:17 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
I'll take it if no one else wants it but give it a little while for someone else to speak up for it if someone else wants it. I have the .xml for it.

Let's give it until 30 minutes after your post. If no one else jumps in, I will send it your way. I think I am getting you the code correctly. I put in the long numerical only code with the digital disc in. I then selected iTunes and it came back with the same long numerical number and told me to put that into iTunes redeem. The last time someone walked me through this, the code changed but I am pretty sure I have done it correctly. :smt102

VaderTheTrader
Great Scott!!!

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:24 pm

Sarahroo wrote:
Let's give it until 30 minutes after your post. If no one else jumps in, I will send it your way. I think I am getting you the code correctly. I put in the long numerical only code with the digital disc in. I then selected iTunes and it came back with the same long numerical number and told me to put that into iTunes redeem. The last time someone walked me through this, the code changed but I am pretty sure I have done it correctly. :smt102

Sounds good to me. The only ones I remember that changed the codes were The Watch & Prometheus

& if I get it, thanks by the way

Sarahroo
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:27 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Sounds good to me. The only ones I remember that changed the codes were The Watch & Prometheus

& if I get it, thanks by the way

How funny, cause the only one I have ripped into the digital copy disc for someone for was to get the .xml and it was The Watch which changed the code. That's why I thought it would do so. What are the odds? :lol:

nat3
Mad Hatter

Liked in: 7 posts

Postby nat3 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Sarahroo wrote:

May I have it?

Sarahroo
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:36 pm

nat3 wrote:May I have it?

Whoa, only 5 minutes left. :deadpool Almost cutting it close. :smt004 PM sent

Sarahroo
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:47 pm

I have tried to send it to nat3 twice and it is just sitting and languishing in my outbox. I have refreshed but to no avail. Any ideas? :smt017 :smt017

VaderTheTrader
Great Scott!!!

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Looks like he's offline. I'm sure he'll get it whenever he checks back in

Sarahroo
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:00 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:Looks like he's offline. I'm sure he'll get it whenever he checks back in

Ooooohhhhh! Did not know a PM would not send if you are offline. I learn something new everyday from you guys. Thanks for the info. Take care. :smt052

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum