Advertisement

Super Anything Goes Draft

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Draco x
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 465 posts

Re: Super Anything Goes Draft

Postby Draco x » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:34 pm

HNutz wrote:
You mean the way we remember the show vs the way the show ACTUALLY was written & animated? ;)

So you wouldn't have 2 midgets and a vain, self-obsessed vampire hunter on the team? That's probably a good call. 8)

My head hurts when I remember how they turned Simon Belmont into a conceited half-witted douchebag on the show. I mean the character designs were bad enough but did they have to make him so annoying and useless? The only thing worst was what they did to Link when they made him into an asshole in his own cartoon. The concept of Captain N was good but the direction was just awful.

Advertisement

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1011 posts

Postby HNutz » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:24 pm

draco x wrote:
My head hurts when I remember how they turned Simon Belmont into a conceited half-witted douchebag on the show. I mean the character designs were bad enough but did they have to make him so annoying and useless? The only thing worst was what they did to Link when they made him into an asshole in his own cartoon. The concept of Captain N was good but the direction was just awful.

The Link I think of when I think of Legend of Zelda is NOT the one who's always saying "Well, excuuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess!".

Draco x
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 465 posts

Postby Draco x » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:27 pm

HNutz wrote:
The Link I think of when I think of Legend of Zelda is NOT the one who's always saying "Well, excuuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess!".

Agreed. Is it me or did they have to give so many videogame characters on that show the personality of a valley guy like Simon, Link, Alucard, etc?

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum